Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

3 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

God i hate this commentator, just talk about what you're seeing. You're not Mark Twain you absolute twat.

Tries way too hard and desperate for his commentary to be included on an ‘iconic moment’ 

Yeah. Brilliant game so far. 

Man U look dangerous on the break, whilst also being wasteful. 

Spurs are so good on the ball and working openings. But because of their style, they’re wide open. Some individual mistakes fucking them and all.  

Howay Spurs. Beat these fuckers. 

Just now, Yorkie said:

Nice to see some real long sleeves (Hojlund). Had begun to think they were confined to the history books. 

Yorkie man :lol: Loads of people still wear them at the Adidas teams 

I think I need to just give up watching prem football like, this has been a decent game but I'm not enjoying it because Man Utd are winning and u hate them, I can never enjoy a game properly because there's always one team I really want to see lose etc. And if it doesn't happen it's not enjoyable at all. Just no point man, and 9 times out of 10 the team you want to see lose win anyway 

1 minute ago, NUFCDoog said:

I think I need to just give up watching prem football like, this has been a decent game but I'm not enjoying it because Man Utd are winning and u hate them, I can never enjoy a game properly because there's always one team I really want to see lose etc. And if it doesn't happen it's not enjoyable at all. Just no point man, and 9 times out of 10 the team you want to see lose win anyway 

Rainy Day Smile GIF by Chimpers

4 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

If seeing us lose makes you happy then my advice would be to keep watching. 

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Yorkie man :lol: Loads of people still wear them at the Adidas teams 

Really though? I've had a flick around and all I can find is Sane. You're probably right but it's not something I've noticed. It's a good thing anyway, looking forward to our version next season.

14 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

You still watching?