Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

I honestly don’t know what’s going on with the officiating of football anymore.

Officials don’t employ the rules and seem intent on having an influence on the outcome of a game. It’s not consistent and they are not neutral any more. 

I was watching a video this week of Pep as a player and how often he would look to find Ronaldo in behind when they were at Barca. It made me wonder if that was part of his motivation for signing Erling Haaland. It just changes the way City can play, especially on the break and I don't know if they've ever had that type of striker under Pep. 

Side note; this first 20 minutes is probably one of the poorer games I've seen De Bruyne have. Doesn't seem himself at all.

14 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

They can’t let Gundogan go, Shirley. 

They are doubling down their efforts to get him to stay by some accounts, although Barcelona would have some pull for a player who's achieved everything already in England.

1 minute ago, Robbo2 said:

Man United are one of those teams where I couldn't for the life of me describe their style of play

Keep it tight if possible, don’t try to control the game and possession, try to break quickly and get the ball to Rashford or Fernandes