Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

3 minutes ago, Pata said:

Keeper got a touch on the ball but took Rodrygo down on an empty goal. No idea what the rule is.

That's never a pen, as the player will always collide with the GK.

As you say the rules probably say differently though.

Top 6 or 7 away to anyone fine, any combo of the top 6/7 Brighton and Villa playing each other fine as well, and that should cover the big teams getting their 25/26 matches on TV per season, but there's no excuse seeing these teams at home to fodder as chances are they will be pointless 3 or 4-0 type wins. There may be the odd surprise result, but 8 or 9 times out of 10 it will be routine home wins that nobody outside of fans of those clubs will enjoy. Granted, most of those teams will have more fans, hence reasonable viewing figures, but it's shite for the neutral (or those not wanting the better side to win [emoji38]). 

It really is shite seeing teams 13/1 on TV and even worse when it's a standalone fixture unlike Super Sunder or no Championship alternative to watch.

Feels like Jude is Real's Main man already now Benzema has gone. 

Thought Rafa was gonna grind out a decent result for his new team. 

Wonder what he's thinking seeing Joselu lining up for Madrid.

3 minutes ago, alexf said:

Feels like Jude is Real's Main man already now Benzema has gone. 

Has started the season so so well, but think this teams main man is still Vini, but both him and Rodrygo are going to have to adapt to their new roles as a pair upfront. Bellingham does offer something different in this #10 role. So composed for a young guy. Exteemely exciting if these three and potentially Mbappé end up together.

6 minutes ago, Ben said:

England have such an amazing team if we don't win a championship then its basically fraud 

You think? I mean the team is class, but just like a lot of other teams it has serious weaknesses.

1 minute ago, Flip said:

Has started the season so so well, but think this teams main man is still Vini, but both him and Rodrygo are going to have to adapt to their new roles as a pair upfront. Bellingham does offer something different in this #10 role. So composed for a young guy. Exteemely exciting if these three and potentially Mbappé end up together.

It's less focused on 1 striker which is a good thing for them long term.

4 minutes ago, Ben said:

Where ? 

You might disagree, but goalkeeper and central defenders aren’t fantastic. Rice is a decent midfielder, but he’s not spectacular by any means either. 

3 minutes ago, Flip said:

You might disagree, but goalkeeper and central defenders aren’t fantastic. Rice is a decent midfielder, but he’s not spectacular by any means either. 

Your right I do disagree 

34 minutes ago, Flip said:

We did just win the U21 Euros without conceding a goal so hopefully a few of those lads can get in the main set up - Trafford, Colwil, Gordon, Gibbs White.  

2 hours ago, Flip said:

It will be interesting to see how they line up

Mbappe loves playing off the left and is at his best playing there, which is where Vini plays 

Obviously Mbappe is good enough to play centrally but not sure you get the maximum out of him by doing that 

7 hours ago, Ben said:

England have such an amazing team if we don't win a championship then its basically fraud 

Oh let me play!

Newcastle had such an amazing team when they didn’t win anything it was basically fraud.

That’s not how football works.

2 hours ago, leffe186 said:

Oh let me play!

Newcastle had such an amazing team when they didn’t win anything it was basically fraud.

That’s not how football works.

How very dare you, I took Preston to 6th in league one over 8 seasons on FM mobile 2022 and I reckon I could manage this England team to a trophy