Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

36 minutes ago, Flip said:

Antony looked a proper footballer at Ajax, but here he looks like a futsal player still trying to figure out how big the pitch is. 

He's fucking shite Flip. Another Brazilian reject. 

Just now, Kimbo said:

Is he better than Sancho though?

He works harder than Sancho. Sancho is lightyears better in terms of ability. 

Hopefully this program Sancho is on gets his fitness where it needs to be. 

7 minutes ago, Froggy said:

He works harder than Sancho. Sancho is lightyears better in terms of ability. 

Hopefully this program Sancho is on gets his fitness where it needs to be. 

:lol: I mean Antony has as many goals as Sancho had in a full season already. Antony started decently, but it’s like his confidence or something has gone out or he just never recovered properly from his injury pre-World Cup. Sancho for the all so called ”ability” has looked shite for most parts of the past 18 months.

16 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

Is he better than Sancho though?

I mean, both are 22 years old and clearly talented. If I was picking one player today it would be Antony only based on Sancho’s performances for Man United. In a year we might be looking at two huge flops though. Man United are a weird club, even Rashford looked inept for a while.

9 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

It just boggles me how Man U have spent so much money and yet have some really glaring problems in several positions on the pitch still, even a stopped clock you would have thought would have made a few more sensible signings...

Think their team looks pretty balanced tbh. A lot of talent, and Casemiro and Eriksen were great signings. Really need one of Sancho or Antony to fulfill their full potential and they’ll be CL regulars. More faith in their team going forward than the other teams outside the top 3 (City, Arsenal and us)

1 minute ago, King HTT III said:

Wolves desperately need to find a goalscorer in January or they could be in big trouble.

Bought Cunha who is the opposite of a goalscorer, but his workrate might create chances for the rest.

1 minute ago, Flip said:

Well deserved, bet Froggy wanted him gone for free a few months ago.

He was bang out of form for a while to be fair and looked like the new Deli Ali, but I’ve always rated him, he seems to be in a good head space right now and is showing his class. I think on his day he’s brilliant and seems a top person too. I agree with some, he needs to just focus on his football and leave the off-field social justice stuff to the Tories…