Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

4 minutes ago, ChrisMcQuillan said:

There's a bit of a trend with players cutting holes in their socks to relieve pressure on the calf muscles if the socks are tight.

Bruno and a few of ours do it too.

[Insert Keane]

Could see that coming a mile off. Liverpool have been unbelievably spawny this season despite never really looking that good and Arsenal are habitual dry dicks.

Edited by Kid Icarus

Just now, Yorkie said:

Diaz is fantastic isn't he. Constantly threatening. 

Urgh. Such an annoyingly brilliant team.

He's been pretty garbage this season and more tbh, partly understandably like but that's the first bit of quality I've seen from him in ages.

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Could see that coming a mile off. Liverpool have been unbelievably spawns this season despite never really looking that good and Arsenal are habitual dry dicks.

Exactly this :lol:

1 minute ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

It’s not just Newcastle players that do it Chris everyone does?

Okay, I'll outline it if you're struggling.

1. We're discussing players in the Arsenal v Liverpool match having holes cut in their socks.
  2. @OoOGazOoO asked why Arsenal players had holes cut in their socks.
  3. I explained the rationale behind it, and highlighted that some Newcastle players do it as well.
  4. As demonstrated above, given the context of the thread, I am aware that not only Newcastle players do it.

Hopefully this helps. 

Great game. Credit to both teams and both sets of fans but in particular the ref. Just shows when you just let the majority of debatable fouls just go and blow for obvious ones how much more a game flows and players in the end just try to play football.

Still not really impressed by Liverpool tbh. Trent's insane passing, VVD's defending, and Salah's finishing aside they're not all that compared to Klopp's first side and those players are all from that one.

7 minutes ago, ChrisMcQuillan said:

Okay, I'll outline it if you're struggling.

1. We're discussing players in the Arsenal v Liverpool match having holes cut in their socks.
  2. @OoOGazOoO asked why Arsenal players had holes cut in their socks.
  3. I explained the rationale behind it, and highlighted that some Newcastle players do it as well.
  4. As demonstrated above, given the context of the thread, I am aware that not only Newcastle players do it.

Hopefully this helps. 

Not sure if you’re winding me up or not but I’ve already told you this haven’t I?