Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

3 hours ago, Danh1 said:

I know I knock people in the other thread who leave early and to get a pint of piss at half time after 35 minutes, but how are there still home fans there???

Stubbornness 

6 hours ago, Danh1 said:

I know I knock people in the other thread who leave early and to get a pint of piss at half time after 35 minutes, but how are there still home fans there???

A desire to see quality football for once?

Edited by Joe1984

25 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I know Arsenal won 6-0 and have the best gd, but knowing what Man City in particular are capable of, I'm surprised Arsenal eased off Second-Half. They could have easily added a few more goals. 

Yep I thought the same. They were 5-0 up at half time and had the opportunity to take a huge lead regarding goal difference in the title race. Klopp’s Liverpool in the same situation would have gone for the even bigger kill.

14 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Is Havertz finally showing his worth?

Their whole team seem to have really clicked into gear in 2024 and they are completely blowing teams away.

Wouldn't be surprised if they do the same to Porto at home

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I know Arsenal won 6-0 and have the best gd, but knowing what Man City in particular are capable of, I'm surprised Arsenal eased off Second-Half. They could have easily added a few more goals. 

It’s a weird one. City are 10 goals back and don’t have one of those run-ins with a load of sacrificial lambs. Get what you’re saying though given Arsenal have to play them at the Emptyhad. A 3-0 to City and all of a sudden it’s a six-goal swing.

2 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

We did the same against Tottenham last season, and Arsenal have more games coming up than we did. Maybe it matters more in Arsenals case though, as you need every bit of advantage vs Man City..

I said it at half time, it's going to be a boring second half, so I'm not that surprised.

Edited by Erikse

1 minute ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Would a Lazio win tonight expedite Tuchels exit? 

Guendouzi looking decent 

Reckon so. Had no idea he’d gone to Lazio. Great to see Mizuno making their kits too.  

Ref with a hilarious fail to get out the way of the ball on a dangerous Bayern counter there :lol: Ends up rolling round on the deck and it still hits him.

1 minute ago, Disco said:

Leroy “flatters to deceive” Sane flattering to  deceive so far. 

Aye feels like he has all the tools to be one of the absolute best in the world but clearly lacking the mentality