Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Aye, Stuntpegg is canny, came across her videos a few months ago. Seems to get football and football fans. There is no animosity from her, a balanced view, and she doesn’t seem to start thinking that she’s the best thing going.

The guy who does the away days channel, seems canny as well, although I’m not that keen on his mates.

4 minutes ago, 54 said:

Take that Vizeh slander out of your mouth, the rest I agree with.

Seems like a Fifa gen fan, never actually played the game type fan. Also called Saeed a fake fan when the guy goes to every home game and is quite objective. If you don’t know Saeed was the big fella going mental when we beat them in 2019 Longstaff. So he came up to SJP and he’s calling him a fake fan. Lost my respect. 

4 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Aye, Stuntpegg is canny, came across her videos a few months ago. Seems to get football and football fans. There is no animosity from her, a balanced view, and she doesn’t seem to start thinking that she’s the best thing going.

The guy who does the away days channel, seems canny as well, although I’m not that keen on his mates.

check out Smiv on Youtube. Fast talking, great production. Does really good hospitality videos. Similar to away days. 

Just now, Astroblack said:

check out Smiv on Youtube. Fast talking, great production. Does really good hospitality videos. Similar to away days. 

Smiv is probably my favourite football creater around, been watching On the Road for the last 5 years, they're fast paced, perfect length and entertaining. 

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

She’s great, love her(name’s a little odd, though but who cares?), that Thogden might be one of the most odious people on the internet. Him, Vizeh, the Sidemen, Rory Jennings and the “super six” all seem like they wanted to be actors but went into this as they couldn’t hack it on set

it’s why I support the AFTVs, Troopz, Saeed and Rants, Turkish. Their success came accidentally and they are far more raw with their opinions instead of trying to upset the applecart. 

I'd love to push Rory Jennings into a vat of human shit. Jumped up little wanker.

Got strong Richard the hamster Hammond vibes about him

Edited by toon25

11 minutes ago, 54 said:

Smiv is probably my favourite football creater around, been watching On the Road for the last 5 years, they're fast paced, perfect length and entertaining. 

Also love him because he gives you all the prices of what he’s paid to make the trip, gas millage, ticket prices, beer prices. This is the guy you want to watch if you’re planning a trip. Think he gives out links for how he goes about things, as well. 

Fair fucks to Oxford, given how heavily favoured Bolton where, they have been as comfortable as you could want in this. More then deserving of heading to the Championship for the first time in over 20 years.

Just now, toon25 said:

I'd love to push Rory Jennings into a vat of human shit. Jumped up little wanker 

The fucking bastard was “honored” that he was mentioned by the Sidemen when they did their “worst takes of 2023 and said Haaland would get 15 goals. What an absolute whopper. Also said Tuchel should be have been sacked, literally the worst takes in football. 

I think he’s “got the face” to host the shows he gets. Expressions will talk sense 95% of their debates but Rory is always the host. Something deep lying IMO. 

I can't believe that fantastic Dortmund team have been so far off the pace in the Bundesliga. Leverkusen have run away with it of course but Dortmund are miles off even second.

Speaking of which; fun to see Stuttgart pip Bayern to second. 

15 minutes ago, 54 said:

Fair fucks to Oxford, given how heavily favoured Bolton where, they have been as comfortable as you could want in this. More then deserving of heading to the Championship for the first time in over 20 years.

Didn't realise it was 20 years, most likely because the cunts down the road have been playing them recently and I probably thought it was in the Championship rather than in League 1.

Next years Championship could genuinely be anyone's game, other then maybe the team who doesn't get promoted from the Play-off final who would be favourites next season, every other team should feel that it they get recruitment correct and things full their way, then they could have a shot at going up. As the teams going down arn't particularly scary or strong, and the teams going up arn't either. It's a big opportunity for teams like Middlesbrough or Sunderland imo.

GN4OoA3XsAAysHJ.thumb.jpeg.05555e26ea99d762e13ed49d0fc1034a.jpeg

2 hours ago, 54 said:

Next years Championship could genuinely be anyone's game, other then maybe the team who doesn't get promoted from the Play-off final who would be favourites next season, every other team should feel that it they get recruitment correct and things full their way, then they could have a shot at going up. As the teams going down arn't particularly scary or strong, and the teams going up arn't either. It's a big opportunity for teams like Middlesbrough or Sunderland imo.

GN4OoA3XsAAysHJ.thumb.jpeg.05555e26ea99d762e13ed49d0fc1034a.jpeg

so i dont want to be starting anything controvertial(what else is new?) but am I the only one who finds the Championship more quicker and zippier than the PL nowadays? Feel like in the Prem, teams set up with a low block more time than not where as the Chanpionship is more of a slugfest. It just feels faster, skills are done without notice, it’s a more of a “you attack, we attack” philosophy and I’ve enjoyed watching the Championship  more than the PL on most weeks over the past two years. 

Need to check Joey Barton's "X". There's a lass doing the pre-match, pitch side interviews at Wembley for the League 2 play off final and not only is she a fucking female she's up the fucking duff man. 

Wokery gone mad ?

The DV racist will be livid

Adam Campbell starting for Crawley in the League 2 Play-Off Final. Fair play to him if he ends up back up to L1 after dropping down to the 6th tier with Darlington & Gateshead to restart his career.

Just made a big mistake to give away a penalty, although it's an extremely controversial decision, and there is VAR, so this should be overturned.