Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

1 minute ago, thomas said:

This may be just week old bitterness speaking but I hope they score 6 more.

We've got a game in hand after this, it's still in our hands so a manure humbling please

I know they’ve been an elite team for a while and they all cost a fair few quid. But really like the fluidity to Liverpool’s front three. 

We are always quite rigid with who plays where and never tend to switch our wide men. If Isak started a few more games. Then with ASM/Gordon/Almiron. Then you’d like to think we would have a bit more movement and unpredictability. 

1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

I know they’ve been an elite team for a while and they all cost a fair few quid. But really like the fluidity to Liverpool’s front three. 

We are always quite rigid with who plays where and never tend to switch our wide men. If Isak started a few more games. Then with ASM/Gordon/Almiron. Then you’d like to think we would have a bit more movement and unpredictability. 

Love their front three, I’m a fan of Nunez honestly, he’s a meme but I really do think he has a lot to offer 

Just now, Sempiternal said:

Love their front three, I’m a fan of Nunez honestly, he’s a meme but I really do think he has a lot to offer 

Yeah. He has looked top class in most of his play since joining. Just lacking the finish. 

Obviously want Man Utd to win this to keep Liverpool behind us but Neville's commentary is unbearable. Pure fanboyism and any credit given to Liverpool is out of pity. Horrid to listen to, get him off Man Utd games.

Just now, Sempiternal said:

I mean he has missed a lot, no doubt about that. But he is just a fucking handful, and does so much work all over the pitch. But he has scored some tasty goals lately and just brings his team some amazing intensity.

Just now, worthy said:

I mean he has missed a lot, no doubt about that. But he is just a fucking handful, and does so much work all over the pitch. But he has scored some tasty goals lately and just brings his team some amazing intensity.

He has yeah but 10 goals and 4 assists for them overall is not bad at all, plus he gets in goal scoring positions a lot 

I feel like Nunez being signed the same season as Haaland. After City and Liverpool going toe to toe for 5 years. Was unfortunate for him. Always going to be compared. One hit the ground running. The other struggled, along with the team he’s playing for. 

He’s a better footballer than Haaland. But the Nordic Meat Shield is just a goal scoring freak. Playing in a more balanced team, who create plenty. 

It also doesn’t help when everyone incorrectly quotes what each player cost. 

17 minutes ago, 54 said:

I feel like Anthony is that sort of player that you absolutely love when he's in your team, but is utterly detestable to everyone else.

I don't know I'd be pretty pissed if we spent almost £90m on a player that can't beat his man and only has 3 goals in the league (0 assists).

10 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Obviously want Man Utd to win this to keep Liverpool behind us but Neville's commentary is unbearable. Pure fanboyism and any credit given to Liverpool is out of pity. Horrid to listen to, get him off Man Utd games.

100% where I’m at

3 minutes ago, nemtizz said:

I don't know I'd be pretty pissed if we spent almost £90m on a player that can't beat his man and only has 3 goals in the league (0 assists).

Yeah, don’t agree there. Not sure many Man U fans rate him. Froggy has mainly been slating him this season. 

11 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Neville should never be allowed to do Man Utd games. At least Carragher can mostly control himself.