Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

It's so fucking annoying how Man United have looked shit immediately after the EFL Cup final. Casemiro really dropped off after that match.

But still look good in Europe, distraction perhaps?

1 minute ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Not watching it but should the referee from Manchester have sent him off based on the first view or was it understandable he gave a yellow card?

Clear red for me but it’s easier to see on some angles than others. Studs up over the top of the ball with a serious intent to break the players leg as he is Argentinian. 

4 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Not watching it but should the referee from Manchester have sent him off based on the first view or was it understandable he gave a yellow card?

I’m not watching it either but it was a clear red for me

7 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

It's so fucking annoying how Man United have looked shit immediately after the EFL Cup final. Casemiro really dropped off after that match.

They were shit that night as well. Super frustrating.

14 minutes ago, KDT said:

Currently 6 points and played 2 more games and with a 25 goal worse GD. Not that close.

Well aye but if they do win. Not just in terms of catching us but of a European spot is more what I meant. 

Usually there's a good cluster of teams in the mid section of the league with not a lot left to play for going into the latter part of the season. This year it feels like a clear divide between the top and bottom with every side with something to fight for.