Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

2 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

Get fucked Wolves. Useless cunts.

Perfect opponents, already basically safe. There's a small handful of teams with nowt to play for, you're set if you're playing them. That said, Brighton are a cracking team. With hindsight, glad Spurs beat them 2 weeks ago :lol:

Just now, LionOfGosforth said:

Perfect opponents, already basically safe. There's a small handful of teams with nowt to play for, you're set if you're playing them. That said, Brighton are a cracking team. With hindsight, glad Spurs beat them 2 weeks ago :lol:

Everton getting beaten off Fulham who are in that exact position is a bad omen for them I think. 

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Everton getting beaten off Fulham who are in that exact position is a bad omen for them I think. 

Good point. Everton were living off their home results to stay up last year, when they dry up, bad things happen. They're conceding loads as well, they were tough to score on at Goodison last season. Leicester away on Monday is monumental :lol:

Can't see it, but would like to see Preston turn their match around against Sheff U to make sure they have something to play for on the final day when they play Sunderland. You'd think Woodman and Brad Potts (toon fan) would be motivated enough to get a result regardless, but I'd prefer the whole team be up for it.

Coventry 2 up on Birmingham and looking very good for the POs as it stands.

Everton are finished. They have 3 away matches left, they've won 3 away league games in 2 years. 2 home matches, 1 of which is Man City and the other on the final day which may well be too late. They need 7 points to stand a chance imo and not a chance they get them. 

3 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Everton are finished. They have 3 away matches left, they've won 3 away league games in 2 years. 2 home matches, 1 of which is Man City and the other on the final day which may well be too late. They need 7 points to stand a chance imo and not a chance they get them. 

Lose on Monday they're basically done. Man City at home next I think.

Edit - nope, they have Brighton away in between. They're done.

Edited by LionOfGosforth