Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Posted (edited)

I still really like the look of Andersen too. He has a bit of pace about him which would obviously be a bonus.

Edited by cubaricho

Granted I haven’t watched a huge amount of manure games this season, but what is the fuss about Mainoo? I haven’t seen anything to make me think he’s as special as the media made him out to be.

Happy to be corrected btw, I just can’t see it myself.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, cubaricho said:

Lewis Hall when we're in possession :lol: 

Left back, left mid and left wing all in the same game.

Edited by nemtizz

Just now, Southern Geordie said:

Granted I haven’t watched a huge amount of manure games this season, but what is the fuss about Mainoo? I haven’t seen anything to make me think he’s as special as the media made him out to be.

Scored against Liverpool.

1 minute ago, Southern Geordie said:

Been a decent performer for them - young and looks promising.

Match report can now be written:

Crystal Palace defeated Manchester United 4-0 on Monday night at Selhurst Park, but the visitors will be aggrieved at a first half goal that was ruled out for a foul on Rasmus Hojlund. After an energetic opening period, United thought they equalised after a lovely floated header to the near post. The valiant visitors gave their all, but an injury depleted squad came up short. Michael Olise scored four goals.

Erik Ten Hag may be under increasing pressure when they host league leaders Arsenal this weekend, but fan representative Froggy assures us his hands are tied and he's doing the best he can.

Just now, timeEd32 said:

Crystal Palace defeated Manchester United 4-0 on Monday night at Selhurst Park, but the visitors will be aggrieved at a first half goal that was ruled out for a foul on Rasmus Hojlund. After an energetic opening period, United thought they equalised after a lovely floated header to the near post. The valiant visitors gave their all, but an injury depleted squad came up short. Michael Olise scored four goals.

Erik Ten Hag may be under increasing pressure when they host league leaders Arsenal this weekend, but fan representative Froggy assures us his hands are tied and he's doing the best he can.

:lol: 

1 minute ago, timeEd32 said:

Don’t forget his Brexit White Knight Sir James of Ratcliffe riding in on his Ineos Grenadier to save the day.