Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

When you plant your foot like that you are literally stamping down with a straight leg. If you accidentally stamp on your opponent it’s a potential leg breaker and you have to be sure it’s safe to do it.

It’s a red for me, if I was on the receiving end of a challenge like that I’d be going off it. I’d be going for the ball while the oppo is going for the space just beyond the ball. It’s incredibly dangerous.

2 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

When you plant your foot like that you are literally stamping down with a straight leg. If you accidentally stamp on your opponent it’s a potential leg breaker and you have to be sure it’s safe to do it.

It’s a red for me, if I was on the receiving end of a challenge like that I’d be going off it. I’d be going for the ball while the oppo is going for the space just beyond the ball. It’s incredibly dangerous.

Bollocks

Just now, gbandit said:

These commentators are absolutely pathetic, think Savage is the worst commentator alive. Imagine asking for a pen for that, a header onto someone’s arm from six inches 

Pathetic, even more pathetic they’ve got the fucker 

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Utter joke of a decision and a rule, insane 

Not sure how thats not a foul by Varane beforehand where he is holding the bloke? He jumps with his arm up, ball hits the arm but do they get any advantage from it? 

Something needs to change, how can you get a penalty, essentially an 80% chance of scoring when you had no chance of scoring from the header and it hit his arm from six inches. Going to have to mute this as I’m going to smash my TV in if I have to listen to savage chatting shit anymore 

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Something needs to change, how can you get a penalty, essentially an 80% chance of scoring when you had no chance of scoring from the header and it hit his arm from six inches. Going to have to mute this as I’m going to smash my TV in if I have to listen to savage chatting shit anymore 

Europe refs always much more strict with handballs for some reason.

Honestly there's zero common sense around.

Edited by El Prontonise