Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

38 minutes ago, teohgk said:

That’s not last season table[emoji38]

You and @OCK have misunderstood my post. Their 22/23 season was the equivalent of our Pardew 5th season, but they got Man U decisions. Shite team, no underlying style of play, not sustainable, fluke. I’ve said this before on here. They’ve got even worse this season.

Just now, Dr Venkman said:

You and @OCK have misunderstood my post. Their 22/23 season was the equivalent of our Pardew 5th season, but they got Man U decisions. Shite team, no underlying style of play, not sustainable, fluke. I’ve said this before on here. They’ve got even worse this season.

Say what you mean next time, or Mr. Chips will not be as forgiving

4 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Get yourself a dictionary and look up the word context.

Yet another fail on your part, unlucky son.

You go on and on about others past opinions on this forum yet there you are calling out Mctominay and McGinn's quality

22 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Yes and no. I don't think a manager should have that much control at any club. 

There's a question mark over Ten Hag's signings in regards to their quality, but zero question about their desire. 

It's not Ten Hag's signings that down tools when things are going bad. It is Ten Hag who continues to pick these players though so this is where he will come under criticism. 

Antony, Hojlund, Martinez, Amrabat etc. some might criticise their quality and fair enough, but they always give 100% 

Give me a Newcastle shirt and tell me to play and I’ll have desire but I’ll still be shit.

4 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Obviously I'm delighted with Howe but the fact Emery was first choice tells you the ownership do have a canny idea of what they are doing

Aye actually be interesting to think where we'd be if we got Emery instead

Just now, joeyt said:

You go on and on about others past opinions on this forum yet there you are calling out Mctominay and McGinn's quality

Yes, because they do lack quality. Doesn't mean they're shit though.

A Pardew or Bruce just play them so they can run around all day, an Emery or Howe puts them in positions to capitalize on those attributes, despite their other limitations.

Like I said. Unlucky son.

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

You do know we beat arsenal 1 - 0 as well don’t you?

He's won things at mid level clubs though not just what hes doing at Villa, Sevilla and Villareal too.

Edited by WideopenMag

Just now, WideopenMag said:

He's won things at mid level clubs though not just Villa, Sevilla and Villareal too.

You’re only as good as your last and current season in football

Edited by Gawalls