Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, The Butcher said:

Nah. Saliba, Rice and Saka are the only players good enough for a title winning side imo.

Which for the money they've spent is terrible. They seem to have had about £150-200m net spend per season for 4 years (probably wrong)

Edited by Optimistic Nut

12 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Nah. Saliba, Rice and Saka are the only players good enough for a title winning side imo.

Odegaard?! 

For all that I can’t stand Arteta. I do think his team is greater than the sum of its parts. A bit like us under Howe last season in some ways. 

Plenty of players that are not necessarily household names or players you consider elite. But that really suit the system and style. 

23 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Is it too simplistic to say if Arsenal had Isak they'd win the league?

The absolute 100s of millions they've spent, their centre-forward situation is shocking.

This is the best they’ve played all season though. Don’t normally create anywhere near as many clear-cut chances.

Looks like Arteta has been listening to his critics and has decided to take more risks. That that coincides with them copying our kit is no doubt just a coincidence. Just wondering when the PGMOL will get the email from Arsenal asking teams to stop tackling all of their players, not just Saka.

If this goes to a replay, I look forward to both Klopp and Arteta coming out and bitching about the schedule and how its horrendous for the league and the players.