Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

I don't actually think it's that bad, Holgate legs are a bit wild but it's not horrific or anything. Definitely a red card obviously but the Co comms going over the top with it once again.

Edited by Mazzy

Just now, Mazzy said:

I don't actually think it's that bad, Holgate legs are a bit wild but it's mot horrific or anything. Definitely a red card obviously but the Co comms going over the top with it once again.

His studs are literally above his knees! 

Holgates career has really gone down the toilet this last season or so. Seemed an average enough defender for the most part when he came through at Everton. 

I don’t know what they are complaining, that’s worse than a red. Stupid cunt thought he can go through Mitoma after getting the ball and missed it.

2 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

I don't actually think it's that bad, Holgate legs are a bit wild but it's not horrific or anything. Definitely a red card obviously but the Co comms going over the top with it once again.

What the fuck game are you watching :lol:

4 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

:lol:

Screenshot_20240218_141712_com.twitter.android_edit_1257092398314948.jpg

That is horrific

Edited by Pokerprince2004

3 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Suspect your avatar is pretty accurate in this instance. :lol: 

13 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

That is crazy mind.  They’re in contention for European football, he’s won them what was only the fifth major trophy in their entire history last season, and in the two seasons before that Europe-impacted campaign they finished 6th and 7th - West Ham has finished higher than 6th only twice in its entire history.  Only Ron Greenwood and John Lyall would be in with a real shout of being better managers for the club in its entire history.  

No it's not when you listen to what West ham fans say. 

It's like the Bruce/pardew stuff with us, only the fans watching know how shite it is.

2 minutes ago, Vaj said:

Embarrassing that the referee only gave a yellow card at first. Refereeing just keeps getting worse, horrible tackle!

If it was the guy who reffed our game yesterday, he would have gave nothing at first.

Then correct it following a 10 min look at the monitor consulting VAR.

Edited by Joe1984

1 minute ago, Vaj said:

Embarrassing that the referee only gave a yellow card at first. Refereeing just keeps getting worse, horrible tackle!

Probably looks better to upgrade yellow to red via VAR than the other way around.