Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 minute ago, Donut said:

Pochettino is a massive massive fraud. His subs have completely killed Chelsea's chances here. They haven't touched the ball since his tinkering here. 

Chelsea and tinkering? Hhmmm.... takes me back!

1 hour ago, El Prontonise said:

Quite a few Moyes out banners in their away end today.

That is crazy mind.  They’re in contention for European football, he’s won them what was only the fifth major trophy in their entire history last season, and in the two seasons before that Europe-impacted campaign they finished 6th and 7th - West Ham has finished higher than 6th only twice in its entire history.  Only Ron Greenwood and John Lyall would be in with a real shout of being better managers for the club in its entire history.  

Goodness, that is one of the most cringey and embarassing things I have seen recently. I'd probably ask Pep to cut my wages just so I can come to the ground separately from that clusterfuck.

Catching up on MotD; fucking hell that pace on the break from Neto. He's scary, that lad. 

Got some good players, Wolves. They're very much in the race for the same positions as us.

3 hours ago, frankpingel said:

The audio is just from another (presentation) matchday surely. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-13097039/Fans-mock-Man-Citys-embarrassing-arrival-Etihad-supporters-branding-moment-one-worst-things-Ive-seen-ahead-champions-1-1-draw-Chelsea.html

It's real 😂😂😂according to that the stadium announcer always starts the chanting for them 

Edited by astraguy

Not happy that Sheff Utd have got back to back 'Super Sunday' matches. I usually have the 2pm game on the TV and NUFC women's matches on the laptop (when they are streamed), but will probably watch the women on YouTube on the telly today.