Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

How the fuck this is chosen to be on TV is beyond me. Unless you're one of the 30'000 Brighton fans there's no reason to be excited to watch this. And it's proving that right now.

1 minute ago, Mazzy said:

How the fuck this is chosen to be on TV is beyond me. Unless you're one of the 30'000 Brighton fans there's no reason to be excited to watch this. And it's proving that right now.

Because there's rules around how many games get played etc for each club on TV and when.

It's the reason why when we were shit you'd still see us Vs Brighton on TV as main Sunday game.

Edited by El Prontonise

Just now, Mazzy said:

All clubs have to be shown a minimum number of times (can't remember the exact number) so Sky/BT will reluctantly show some shite fixtures 

Yes I understand the actual reason it's on TV, but atleast show Brighton against one of the teams fighting around Europe with them or Sheff Utd against one of their relegation rivals. Its an objectively bad choice of game even before the red card.

9 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Booing Mitoma for having his leg almost snapped in half, idiots 

Remember when Stoke fans booed Aaron Ramsey for years after he got his leg broke at their place? [emoji38]

3 minutes ago, Jaqen said:

Remember when Stoke fans booed Aaron Ramsey for years after he got his leg broke at their place? [emoji38]

Birmingham fans and Eduardo for Arsenal too. Football fans really are thick as mince.