Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Chelsea are delightfully embarrassing man.

Pochettino killed off the game with the introduction of Mudryk and Madueke, who were both so poor.

Can't imagine what this place would have been like if we had lost to such a depleted Liverpool team in a final.

No Salah, Nunez, Jota, Szoboszlai, Trent or Alisson.

My God ...

Edited by KaKa

Just now, KaKa said:

Chelsea are delightfully embarrassing man.

Pochettino killed off the game with the introduction of Mudryk and Madueke, who were both so poor.

Can't imagine what this place would have been like if we had lost to such a depleted Liverpool team in a final.

No Salah, Nunez, Jota, Szoboszlai or Trent.

My God ...

I genuinely am loathe to credit Klopp, but it’s undeniable how great a manager he is. They were missing a lot of big players and bringing on kids. Really impressive 

1 minute ago, Sempiternal said:

I genuinely am loathe to credit Klopp, but it’s undeniable how great a manager he is. They were missing a lot of big players and bringing on kids. Really impressive 

He’s a world class manager and a world class prick. 

Just now, Sempiternal said:

Yeah, have to give him credit.

Having said that they're academy is looking pretty good. Amazing they had that many youngsters that could even be options.

Their youngsters look at the very least really composed and good technically too.

Going to watch Cincinnati vs Toronto free on Apple TV at 7:30pm.

Toronto are now managed by Newcastle fan, and Consett native John Herdman, after he left the Canada national team position to manage them.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Yeah, have to give him credit.

Having said that they're academy is looking pretty good. Amazing they had that many youngsters that could even be options.

Their youngsters look at the very least really composed and good technically too.

Yeah think Carragher spoke about it pre game how prepared the young players are. Koumas who didn’t get on has been very good for their u18s.

6 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

Wtf are clubs bidding £50m for Conor  Gallagher, he’s the most bang average player I’ve seen. If he’s worth £50m, Longstaff should be too.

He's much better than Longstaff but I agree with the general point. 

Just now, UncleBingo said:

What an absolute shitshow of a sporting weekend that was. Fuck off.

Man Utd & Sunderland losing only things I didn't hate about this weekend football wise.