Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, Pata said:

That’s so smart movement by White. Blocks Vicario and moves onside before the header. Arsenal’s set penises are so good.

:pedro:

This is another one of those games where I don't really give a fuck who wins and my joy just mirrors the score like a football weathervain. Atm I'm revelling in how shit spurs are. 

Lot of pressure on City now, think today's game at Forest and the one at Spurs are tricky ones (Spurs are shite but they have something over City) wheras Arsenal's only game left where they could drop points is Man Utd away.

Going to be tight, have said for months now I don't rate City as much this season. Think Arsenal do it

2 minutes ago, Pata said:

That’s so smart movement by White. Blocks Vicario and moves onside before the header. Arsenal’s set penises are so good.

Which is exactly what the Wolves guy didn't do the other day.

1 minute ago, SiLvOR said:

I love seeing Maddison being utterly shit

I don't recall him being like this at Leicester but what a whining diving arsehole he's been at Spurs, noticed it big time against us

Just now, SiLvOR said:

I love seeing Maddison being utterly shit

Seems like a very weak minded person. Great to make things tick and contribute with goals and assists when the team is playing well. Completely anonymous when needed as most. Much like he was for Leicester.

Havertz was three yards out, so the keeper has to be challenging for it.

As for Ange. 60 points off 33 games. Conte averaged 1.78, which would be 58, and that was while playing in the CL and going deep in the cups. He did have Harry Kane though.

The Spurs fans in the corner absolutely screaming abuse at Rice in the lead up to the corner and him turning to them and giving it back the second the ball hit the net was class.

Had to be so fucking satisfying :lol:

This Ange love is properly coming to an end. It probably already has for quite many spurs fans since a few weeks back. This is good for us going into next season even. 

Just now, Ikon said:

This Ange love is properly coming to an end. It probably already has for quite many spurs fans since a few weeks back. This is good for us going into next season even. 

Yup spuds look fucking awful,Thoses manager of the month awards in the first few months always made me giggle 

1 minute ago, Ikon said:

Agree, Liverpool changing manager feels like an opening there as well.

1 minute ago, Ikon said:

Yeah we'll be displacing Spurs again I think

1 minute ago, Shak said:

The Spurs fans in the corner absolutely screaming abuse at Rice in the lead up to the corner and him turning to them and giving it back the second the ball hit the net was class.

Had to be so fucking satisfying :lol:

I thought he was doing a great job of tuning them out, but he obviously heard every word

2 minutes ago, Stottie said:

Vicario was blocked by White, had no chance to challenge for it.

1 minute ago, Stottie said:

As for Ange. 60 points off 33 games. Conte averaged 1.78, which would be 58, and that was while playing in the CL and going deep in the cups. He did have Harry Kane though.

I don't think Ange has done a bad job, just not an outstanding super brilliant job. He's in a Kaneless team that has had at some points questionable recruitment, their midfield looks a bit of a nothing really. Madison is good but is out of form. They don't have Kane and he plays extreme high risk high reward football so they will have some embarassing losses. Rating Ange on a few games when out of form would be like rating Howe in our really bad run earlier this year. Fair because do show weaknesses as coach but other factors too. 

The more questionable stuff is the set piece defending, like i can get the odd game defenders falling asleep but surely there is a base level of set piece defending that every premier league team would achieve, they look so bad at it every time, why?

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Just need Man City to get charged and Pep to fuck off and next season is wide open

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Agree with all the replies. Regarding Liverpool I’m really looking forward to them dropping off. Hopefully a lot. Their only chance is if Edwards makes a miracle out of it. Even if he does I will see them struggle for consistency.