Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

2 minutes ago, nemtizz said:

Neville clutching hard. Never a foul

I don’t think they classed the Cup Final incident a foul. It was the fact the block was made by an offside player. 

On the corner he wasn’t offside when blocking so I don’t see how they could even make the argument if they decide to in the studio.

Just now, LFEE said:

I don’t think they classed the Cup Final incident a foul. It was the fact the block was made by an offside player. 

On the corner he wasn’t offside when blocking so I don’t see how they could even make the argument if they decide to in the studio.

Yep exactly that. Trying to make a drama out of nothing

Van Dijk is a great player, but I just can’t stand him. A bit like Gordon before he joined us. If we’d signed him, I’d probably love him to bits. As it is, I love seeing him get beaten.

Macalister though is just a dirty player and I don’t see what it is he adds other than diving, cards and a complete inability to tackle without fouling.

Just now, Joe1984 said:

All his goals been free kicks? 😄

Edited it.  His off the ball/link-up is minimal.

Edited by Sima

I know they are winning, but Man City have a mentality problem at Anfield. They looked like us after taking the lead - unable to keep the ball for more than a few seconds.

2 minutes ago, Sean said:

I know they are winning, but Man City have a mentality problem at Anfield. They looked like us after taking the lead - unable to keep the ball for more than a few seconds.

That's why I think unless City can score a 2nd a Liverpool equaliser is inevitable 

7 minutes ago, Sima said:

Haaland does fuck all off the ball.

You just saw an example of the bigger issue. When he runs into space he gets ignored by teammates. 😄

De Bruyne has a brilliant right foot, but he looks kinda slow. You just need to not give him space to pick out that pass or shoot. We kind of did the opposite when he came on.

Edited by Erikse