Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

3 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

You reckon Pep walks around his house spitting like that? 

So weird, man.

Imagine strutting around graft spitting on the deck when there’s no physical exertion.

Edited by Sima

Awful header from Alvarez. He’s a great player but he’s a lot less clinical than I thought he’d be compared with when he came on the scene 

Just seen some daft cunt on TikTok live from the Etihad.

Newly thankful that the signal is shite inside of SJP.

Edited by Sima

32 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Pathetic from Duran. Some of the gamesmanship attached to head injuries is a joke 

Schar looking uncomfortable reading this... 😄

9 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Gvardiol is going to be the best CB in the world for a good few years soon, provided he stays injury free

Good job, as he’s absolutely shite in the LB/LW hybrid role they’ve been trying to play him in 

Saw something the other day saying the best player in the Premier League, Bundesliga and La Liga are all English

Not sure I agree with it but it's going to make crashing out in the quarters in the summer all the more painful

3 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Good job, as he’s absolutely shite in the LB/LW hybrid role they’ve been trying to play him in 

Not really sure what the end game is there but I’m sure he’ll be playing CB soon enough. He’s an absolutely outstanding footballer.

Phil Foden player of the season by a mile

13 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Gvardiol is going to be the best CB in the world for a good few years soon, provided he stays injury free

Aye but right now Pep wants to play four CBs Houlier Liverpool 2001 style. Not the worst tactic tbf.