Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 minute ago, Keegans Export said:

On current form, Chelsea catching us is more likely than us catching Man Utd. They've got a pretty easy run-in too (Chelsea that is, don't know about Man Utd's)

I suppose the good thing about Chelsea is they are capable of losing to absolutely anyone, and so it's going to be interesting.

2 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

On current form, Chelsea catching us is more likely than us catching Man Utd. They've got a pretty easy run-in too (Chelsea that is, don't know about Man Utd's)

Have they? I know they have Arsenal and Villa away, and the rearranged game v us.

4 minutes ago, KaKa said:

£30 million man. Fantastic signing.

Just had a check and it appears it was more around the £40 million mark actually!

1 minute ago, leffe186 said:

Have they? I know they have Arsenal and Villa away, and the rearranged game v us.

Man U have Liverpool and Arsenal at home. Not totally sure what else, but I think they actually have one of the easier run-ins.

7 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Someone check on Froggy, legitimately.

If our result the other night was infuriating, I can't imagine what this was for Man United supporters.

My goodness [emoji38]

Oh yeah, ours was a kick in the balls but this is just a pain that plummets the depths , one that could be akin to the torture I imagine those who have spent years in solitary confinement can feel. Oh well. 

Very damaging result for Man U, two injuries to CBS where they’re already light and a number of confidence crushing moments for Dalot, McTominay, Antony, Mount, Onana

3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

100th and 101st minute ffs. :rolleyes:

Game's gone.

Come on, you don't like VAR because it's ruining the game, but you also want to pick fault with last minute drama like that? :lol:

Race for 6th wide open now. We have a decent run in so the longer we can keep ourselves in with a shout the better.

Not a bad result for us imo, beat Man Utd and we're just 1 point behind them.

3 minutes ago, healthyaddiction said:

How many penalties do Chelsea get? Palmer has 16 goals and I think 8 of them are penalties. Is there a record for most penalties scored in a single season?

It'll be wrong but Andy Johnson immediately comes to mind. Toney too.

Edit: Johnson got 11 pens in 04/05

Edited by Kid Icarus

8 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

They've dropped 5 points from goals after 90 + 7 in their last 2 games.

Amazing that this has happened to them twice within five days.  What a pity.

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Very damaging result for Man U, two injuries to CBS where they’re already light and a number of confidence crushing moments for Dalot, McTominay, Antony, Mount, Onana

I was out for a bit, who got injured?

Just now, leffe186 said:

What a season Palmer has had. It seems insane that there’s a chance he doesn’t go to the Euros.

If he doesn’t go it’s an insane decision from Gareth, and if he does go and gets barely a minute or two it’s also insane

2 minutes ago, GideonShandy said:

Amazing that this has happened to them twice within five days.  What a pity.

It's almost like all their spawny undeserved late luck after shit performances is coming back to bite them.