Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Ffs, and other season of our match against Everton inspiring them towards safety, I hope the fuckers get docked another 19 points

23 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

Think the relegation spots are pretty much confirmed now like, all 3 of them have been shite, including Luton, they're only as close as they are because of points deductions, been so poor from the promoted team this year. You'd hope Leicester and Leeds will give it much more of a go next season 

Leicester will have to. They start with a points deduction if promoted don't they? 🤣

13 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

Bayern chucking a 2-0 lead to lose to Heidenheim. Kane is truly cursed and cursing whomever he touches. 

Hilarious isn't it [emoji38]

I think that's absolutely absurd. Lamptey clearly got the ball :lol: 

Like honestly, it's well dodgy.

Edited by Smal

Just now, Smal said:

I think that's absolutely absurd. Lamptey clearly got the ball :lol: 

Like honestly, it's well dodgy.

It doesn't matter that he clipped the ball. He didn't disposses Jesus, who would have been able to continue if he hadn't been brought down.

Feel like this "amazing 3 way title race" is just so dull because all 3 of them are just going to keep winning. Its not exciting.

It's like when Liverpool and City were both going for it neck and neck, it wasn't exciting because they both just won every week so there was never any drama. Championship is much more exciting

Just now, NUFCDoog said:

Feel like this "amazing 3 way title race" is just so dull because all 3 of them are just going to keep winning. Its not exciting.

It's like when Liverpool and City were both going for it neck and neck, it wasn't exciting because they both just won every week so there was never any drama. Championship is much more exciting

The big thing for me is that I'm just not impressed with the football any of them play. Man City are the pick of the 3 and I find them really boring.