Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, gbandit said:

Fantastic finish by Diaz. If he didn’t play for Liverpool he’d be my favourite non-NUFC player in the league 

I try not to get too annoyed about players we didn’t manage to get, but he’s definitely one.

Is it just me or does that horrible growl that carragher puts in his voice when commenting on Liverpool make you want to pull him through the TV and give him a good hiding?

Just now, gbandit said:

Fantastic finish by Diaz. If he didn’t play for Liverpool he’d be my favourite non-NUFC player in the league 

He’s so good, man. That was such a great goal.

Just now, Gawalls said:

Is it just me or does that horrible growl that carragher puts in his voice when commenting on Liverpool make you want to pull him through the TV and give him a good hiding?

His accent is grating in any context. Helps that he’s an awful human in hating him.

2 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

How the fuck didn’t they score?

Time and again I’m left thinking it has to be between Arsenal and Man City…but Liverpool keep on winning.

I want Liverpool to win, the reasons I don’t want to the others to win are below:

Man City

i can’t want them to win anything with the 110+charges and their stupid stadium sponsorship deal going on, hate them because of this.

Arsenal

Arteta

both are well thought out perfectly valid opinions as far as I’m concerned.

Just now, NUFCDoog said:

Liverpool should win the league like, only dodgy game they have is Villa away but they're falling apart, can't see anyone else troubling them

Agree but don't think they're that good either. Would he a weird season they have been far from the usual standard, city have been a bit off it. Arsenal have been as good as they have been since peak Wenger and yet they still can't win it. Strange season.

1 minute ago, Astroblack said:

Mac Allister has reached world class levels. Is that controversial? 

Considering he's a world cup winner and one of the outstanding players in that win shouldn't be, but i agree he's class