Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

They have some tough remaining games, but Middlesbrough could make a late push for the playoffs if they win tonight.

SkyBet had them 250/1 last night to 'win the playoffs', but then only 150/1 'to be promoted', which was a bit baffling, so I did put £3 on the former.

If they got to Wembley, I'd definitely want them promoted, unlike last year when I had a similar type of bet on Sunderland.

Edited by Paullow

"Fletch" wondering why it took them seconds to deem that not a red card but it would have been ages in the Prem - is he not realising it was the most obvious non-red card ever?

They'd have waved it away in seconds in the Prem too

1 minute ago, Jilted Generator said:

VAR reviewing that for a red card ffs. 

I don't get these rules. Offside so no foul but check for a red anyway? Still a dangerous tackle I'm guessing?

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Champions league is a competition where playacting gets you a long way

Horrible stuff, just goes on all game at this level. Mild contact, players jumps into the air like he stepped on a landmine and rolls around doubling down on the faking. Just awful to watch, like a competition for who can be the most embarrassing cheat.

12 minutes ago, nemtizz said:

Imagine being in a CL QF with the squad we took to Fulham. :lol:

I think what grates the most is Tonali would’ve been ideal for PSG away and Milan at home let alone Dortmund away. That suspension has killed us more than we care to think at times.

16 minutes ago, Paullow said:

They have some tough remaining games, but Middlesbrough could make a late push for the playoffs if they win tonight.

SkyBet had them 250/1 last night to 'win the playoffs', but then only 150/1 'to be promoted', which was a bit baffling, so I did put £3 on the former.

If they got to Wembley, I'd definitely want them promoted, unlike last year when I had a similar type of bet on Sunderland.

Maybe not...

10 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Dembele isn’t the player you need to win the CL. Does he ever have a big game against top sides?

Was a nice comment on Finnish TV about him being the reverse Müller. Müller is bad but really good, Dembele is really good but bad. All comes down to football IQ and reading of the game.

Edited by Pata