Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

7 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I deserve the Pride of Britain Award for watching 70 minutes of Brighton Burnley like.

Hope you didn't give up before the goals. :lol:

Look at Man Utds GD. Wouldn't look out of place in the bottom half of the table. I'll be disappointed now if they finish above us. The next two games are going to be tough even though we have a little break now.

2 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

The next two games are going to be tough even though we have a little break now.

Palace away will be difficult enough, but after that its SU. Dont get it any easier than that.

What on earth was Izzy Christensen going on about then, Man Utd have been excellent going forward, which is why they keep conceding on the transition, Ten Haag can only address one part of the team at a time.

Has she even watched Man Utd at all ?

Edited by Bimpy474

4 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

Palace away will be difficult enough, but after that its SU. Dont get it any easier than that.

Absolutely on paper those are the games we should win but as you say Palace away is tough and then it's only two days break before Sheff Utd, with our thin squad that's a tough turnaround. It should've been moved to the Sunday really or the Palace game back to the Tuesday.

18 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I wonder if they will hit a wall in League One.

I'd imagine so, mainly as the jump up from League 2 to League 1 is much higher then National League to League 2.

7 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Absolutely on paper those are the games we should win but as you say Palace away is tough and then it's only two days break before Sheff Utd, with our thin squad that's a tough turnaround. It should've been moved to the Sunday really or the Palace game back to the Tuesday.

Think we can handle it. A small break now before the Palace game.

Notice Toney didn't play again today. Get in Thomas Frank. Clearly doesn't want to be there, continually disrespects the club. Would be hilarious if his mouth essentially cost him a place at the Euros.

14 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

What on earth was Izzy Christensen going on about then, Man Utd have been excellent going forward, which is why they keep conceding on the transition, Ten Haag can only address one part of the team at a time.

Has she even watched Man Utd at all ?

Joey Barton will love this. 

Cant believe I just heard them on Sky say Manchester Utd still have ambitions of qualifying for the Champions League this season. Absolutely deluded.

3 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Joey Barton will love this. 

What ?  I'd have said the same if Redknapp had said it. It was nonsense, whoever thinks that of Man Utd has absolutely not watched them at all.

Wouldn’t say they’re excellent going forward like. They’re abysmal defensively and concede 30 shots a game. Going forward they’re fine but they’re hardly burying teams week in week out going forward