Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Fulham would be an interesting club to do business with. I like Pahlinha and Bassey has really impressed me as a ball playing CB every time I’ve watched them. 

1 minute ago, nufcjb said:

Villa are really going to play Champions League football next season, huh? We did the double over them too. It's like we're swapping seasons with them. Interesting too see how they'll manage next season.

They look destined for it. Better than seeing the usual suspects there as far as I'm concerned. Incredible season for them if they qualify and also win Europa Conference.

5 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

Villa are really going to play Champions League football next season, huh? We did the double over them too ffs. It's like we're swapping seasons with them. Interesting to see how they'll manage next season.

You’ll see the big clubs try to unsettle them this summer and beyond. There will be links for their manager, Watkins etc. many of which nothing will come to it, but it will all be designed to pull the team cohesion apart.

Edited by Stifler

2 minutes ago, Donut said:

Watkins is class. 

Which makes Stevie G look an even bigger mug than thought possible. From a fringe player under Gerrard to a shoe in for England at the Euros. 

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

This semi has been a total non-contest, sadly. 

Tbh none of these matches are that interesting. Going to watch Minteh in the cup final in 10 mins and then watch El Classico later on. 

Liverpool look like they are in for a tough match though 

I want an Isak hat trick next match to put him right at 20 and tied with Palmer and Haaland. He’s scored a few braces for us unlucky to not get a hat trick yet 

Is it just me or is Harvey Elliot trash? 

Every match I watch him in he looks like a championship player in a champions league caliber team 

Just now, Disco said:

Shushing Fulham fans, what a bell

To be fair, the entire stadium was just singing "Trent you're a wanker, you're a wanker" :lol: