Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 minute ago, Donut said:

Ten Hag will be gone even if he manages to win the FA CUP Van Gaal style. Horrific clueless uncharismatic cunt.

Loud boos today after he took off Hojlund and Mainoo, after it should have been Antony and Eriksen, but Antony ended up scoring. 

Hilarious scenes in the Colchester game, both teams need a draw Colchester to stay up, and Crewe to finish in the play-offs, and its 1-1 in extra time. So Crewe just pass it between their center backs for 5 minutes, with everyone else on the pitch is standing still and not doing anything :lol: 

Stinking April for Barrow. They could only draw today, making it only 2 points from a possible 21.

image.thumb.png.7edb6fa8403875ccad191a93ca4be2c7.png

Looked outside bets for automatic promotion on Good Friday:

image.thumb.png.abfbb660c3e24941751cde6b3a46b55a.png

But didn't even make the playoffs in the end. Doncaster were 15th in the above table.

image.thumb.png.2e44dbacb579146ad3e5c1e014a22db9.png

Were punching massively above their weight being up their TBF. Saw them play live earlier in the season and could see the way they played wasn't sustainable.

Edited by ponsaelius

18 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Are you on glue, or do you just ignore our chances? They had two good chances, we had two good chances. :lol: Draw fair result. 

Another pen against us and another one denied. :lol: they'll still call corruption though. 

Aye keep banging that drum mate, almost like you don't even watch your own team :lol:

Howay Donny!

Though their keeper nearly threw it.

He's decent but definitely has eccentricity 20.

The other keepers are shit so Donny are gonna have to score more to win the playoffs 

"It means United are still to win successive league games since February and, with new technical director Jason Wilcox watching on, boos from the home fans greeted the final whistle, although they were not as loud as the ones triggered by Ten Hag's decision to take off teenage midfielder Kobbie Mainoo after 65 minutes."

Sounds class :lol:

4 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Aye keep banging that drum mate, almost like you don't even watch your own team :lol:

I mean, I watched it. :lol: given we played at the same time as you I daresay I paid it a lot more attention than you.

We had the higher xG first half, but sure we should have been "beaten out of sight." :lol:

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

I mean, I watched it. :lol: given we played at the same time as you I daresay I paid it a lot more attention than you.

We had the higher xG first half, but sure we should have been "beaten out of sight." :lol:

Higher xG makes all the difference when you're GK has to make several brilliant saves but then gives away a stupid penalty and you get booed off with fans frothing at the mouth over your brainless manager's decisions. Great stuff aye :lol:

2 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Higher xG makes all the difference when you're GK has to make several brilliant saves but then gives away a stupid penalty and you get booed off with fans frothing at the mouth over your brainless manager's decisions. Great stuff aye :lol:

Nobody said it was great stuff. You said we should have been beaten out of sight in the first half, which was bollocks. Just calling out your silly, incorrect statement. 

The rest of the stuff, fair enough aye. 

Just now, Froggy said:

Nobody said it was great stuff. You said we should have been beaten out of sight in the first half, which was bollocks. Just calling out your silly, incorrect statement. 

The rest of the stuff, fair enough aye. 

Well not like opposing fans on a forum to exaggerate slightly to make a point like. You weren't good today, beaten out of sight might have been OTT.

3 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Well not like opposing fans on a forum to exaggerate slightly to make a point like. You weren't good today, beaten out of sight might have been OTT.

Now we're in agreement. :lol:

We were good for the first half hour, then relatively shite for the rest. If we were playing anyone decent we would have been put to the sword, again. 

Draw was a fair result this game. A draw just isn't good enough against Burnley at home though.

Just now, Froggy said:

Now we're in agreement. :lol:

We were good for the first half hour, then relatively shite for the rest. If we were playing anyone decent we would have been put to the sword, again. 

Draw was a fair result this game. A draw just isn't good enough against Burnley at home though.

Does Ten Hag get another summer and another season?

45 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Are you on glue, or do you just ignore our chances? They had two good chances, we had two good chances. :lol: Draw fair result. 

Another pen against us and another one denied. :lol: they'll still call corruption though. 

Congrats on the point!

3 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Does Ten Hag get another summer and another season?

I don't think so. If he wins the FA Cup, which there is a 1% chance of, who knows. 

The amount of injuries we've had are the only reason why he'd survive. 

5 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Would be class if we could nab Mainoo in the management changeover chaos.

Honestly, I wouldn't be able to cope with this. :lol:

30 minutes ago, La Parka said:

Howay Donny!

Though their keeper nearly threw it.

He's decent but definitely has eccentricity 20.

The other keepers are shit so Donny are gonna have to score more to win the playoffs 

Amazing turnaround in form.

It would be some hell of a comeback if they go up.

1 hour ago, 54 said:

Hilarious scenes in the Colchester game, both teams need a draw Colchester to stay up, and Crewe to finish in the play-offs, and its 1-1 in extra time. So Crewe just pass it between their center backs for 5 minutes, with everyone else on the pitch is standing still and not doing anything :lol: 

Points deduction for match fixing incoming!! 🤣