Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

3 minutes ago, STM said:

Anyone else think MacAllister isn't anywhere near as good as what is suggested. 

Him being Argentinian is doing a fair bit of heavy lifting reputation wise.

What’s suggested? I think he’s a good player.

14 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Fucking Peterborough, from 2 down to 3-2 up fuck it up. Didn't notice that L1 was all early KO when I put them on my bet :dave:

[emoji38]... Made me chuckle... mainly because shit like that happens to me nearly every week.. bet f*cked before it even started..

1 minute ago, Collage said:

What’s suggested? I think he’s a good player.

Fair. I suppose I've seen him be a good player, which of course he is but for a side with title aspirations, is he good enough?

3 minutes ago, Bally21 said:

[emoji38]... Made me chuckle... mainly because shit like that happens to me nearly every week.. bet f*cked before it even started..

Gets worse ffs

Screenshot_2024-04-27-14-32-26-465_com.android.chrome.jpg

1 minute ago, STM said:

Fair. I suppose I've seen him be a good player, which of course he is but for a side with title aspirations, is he good enough?

I’d say he is, depending on what he’s supposed to do of course. He’s no de Bruyne.

13 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Fucking annoying result, this 

It's fine for me since I hate both teams equally. Would probably have preferred a Liverpool win given we are competing directly with West Ham but a draw will do.

Jürgen Klunt has really blown it by announcing his retirement. Even in the back of their minds, that has to have an effect on the players

2 hours ago, Erikse said:

Was it £300m they turned down for Salah last summer? Wild.

They'll still likely end up with £100M from Saudi. 

14 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Another week, another Manure jamfest, should have been beaten out of sight first half so stands to reason they'd score late. Cunts.

Are you on glue, or do you just ignore our chances? They had two good chances, we had two good chances. :lol: Draw fair result. 

Another pen against us and another one denied. :lol: they'll still call corruption though.