Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Just now, SEMTEX said:

#ItsAHardLeagueToGetOutOf

I would honestly be shocked if the three teams going up this season, arn't Leicester, Southampton and Leeds. 

I don't think there has been a set of relegated teams that have been as strong as this in my lifetime. I also think, given the disparity of funds between the two leagues, it'll probably happen more and more.

Sheff Wednesday are so static and deep, just standing off and then chasing shadows.

They're going to get pumped here.

Edited by 54

5 minutes ago, 54 said:

I would honestly be shocked if the three teams going up this season, arn't Leicester, Southampton and Leeds. 

I don't think there has been a set of relegated teams that have been as strong as this in my lifetime. I also think, given the disparity of funds between the two leagues, it'll probably happen more and more.

I agree with Soton and Leicester but not Leeds- I fancy Coventry as they were really strong second half of last season.

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

I agree with Soton and Leicester but not Leeds- I fancy Coventry as they were really strong second half of last season.

Cov have lost their best player

1 minute ago, joeyt said:

Cov have lost their best player

Yeah but they were still a good strong team - bullied the fuck out of the mackems when they played them.

Edited by Gawalls