Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

As much as I hate Chelsea and they are a club and fanbase to be despised, the way Arsenal have carried on over these last couple of years I'm willing Chelsea on here.

I think it's a mix between Arteta being an absolute cunt and their modern YouTube fanbase wankers that sum up to me everything wrong with the current generation, but I really find myself disliking Arsenal these days, shame as back in the Henry days I used to really like them.

This might be a good result. Don’t see Chelsea being consistent over the season and Arsenal might lose some spirit if dropping off too much. Quality side though so should make top 4 anyway I guess. 

4 minutes ago, Ikon said:

This might be a good result. Don’t see Chelsea being consistent over the season and Arsenal might lose some spirit if dropping off too much. Quality side though so should make top 4 anyway I guess. 

I reckon our points tally will be far nearer Chelsea's than Arsenal's at the end of the season, so I'm not taking much pleasure from this score line. A draw would be decent, but can't see Arsenal pulling it back.

Just now, Paullow said:

I reckon our points tally will be far nearer Chelsea's than Arsenal's at the end of the season, so I'm not taking much pleasure from this score line. A draw would be decent, but can't see Arsenal pulling it back.

Fair. You probably are right.