Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Just now, nufc123 said:

Sure but personally I think its bullshit

Normally agree tbh, I can live with one's like that where the ball's long gone and the 'keepers' own players get clattered as well.

Ones like that Onana one that didn't get given are much more ridiculous 

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Normally agree tbh, I can live with one's like that where the ball's long gone and the 'keepers' own players get clattered as well.

Ones like that Onana one that didn't get given are much more ridiculous 

Yeah but it doesnt matter if the keeper hits the ball or not. They never blow. You can come flaying in with 90kg and clatter whoever you want. I cant remember if Sanchez got on the ball or not.

Think Neto would be a perfect player for Howe. Not sure about his injuries but I’d easily pay 50m+. Would be my dream signing for that right hand side. The thought of him and Trippier interchanging makes me drool. 

Edited by Ikon

I've got the rugby on record, and will probably start watching that if / when Man Utd go a goal up. Both matches are reasonably likely to be over as a contest by the hour mark, but hopefully Sheff U can spring a surprise.

I don't get Man U at all still. They're not intense in pressing, but they aren't technical enough to control the game or creative enough to make lots of goal attempts and they're not compact enough to be a counter attacking team. They are the most 'generic football team playing generic football' of all and sometimes have enough quality for that to be enough but I don't get what they are trying for?