Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Never thought I'd want Arse to win the title, but might have to accept it. It's increasingly looking like City will continue to struggle, Villa fans hate us and would be annoying if they grab a title before us, and Liverpool and their fans are just awful on a different level altogether.

1 minute ago, Turnbull2000 said:

Never thought I'd want Arse to win the title, but might have to accept it. It's increasingly looking like City will continue to struggle, Villa fans hate us and would be annoying if they grab a title before us, and Liverpool and their fans are just awful on a different level altogether.

I would ordinarily agree but Arsenal fans have become absolutely insufferable in the previous 12 months or so

Ideally City get their act together because Klopp winning is hardly appealing either 

3 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

I would ordinarily agree but Arsenal fans have become absolutely insufferable in the previous 12 months or so

Ideally City get their act together because Klopp winning is hardly appealing either 

Aye Arsenal and Liverpool fans are both awful like, also not a fan of Villa. Man City winning doesn't bother me. 

37 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

I find it annoying that Paqueta is still allowed to play.

Also, how is Nicolo Zaniolo still allowed to play? Wasn’t he supposed be Tonali’s “partner in crime” in the betting scandal?

4 minutes ago, joeyt said:

The Villa title talk seemed really odd to me when their away form is incredibly average

We pissed all over them and just couldn’t finish.

Looking like Arsenal or Liverpool right now. Liverpool please *sigh*

Thing that was interesting there was the VAR seemed to draw the line from the defenders boot to the Wolves player, however the ball looked to be ahead of the defenders boot so the line should have been drawn there.

It may still have been offside, I'm not sure, but they definitely seemed to draw the line wrong, think that was what O'Neil was asking the 4th official too