Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

8 hours ago, Ben said:

Shite game

That’s West Ham. Their game plan is defend and try to score on the break. Brighton were trying to avoid that. They still had 70% possession and 22 shots to 8, but were careful not to over-commit…so that’s what happens if you can’t break West Ham down.

2 hours ago, leffe186 said:

That’s West Ham. Their game plan is defend and try to score on the break. Brighton were trying to avoid that. They still had 70% possession and 22 shots to 8, but were careful not to over-commit…so that’s what happens if you can’t break West Ham down.

Exactly this. On top of West Ham missing Paqueta, Kudus and Coufal.

1 minute ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Oh this is absolutely a placeholder til my wife has got the bairn to sleep, I've zero intention of watching anywhere near the full 90 mins :lol:

:lol: I really wanted to watch a match and was happy there was a game, then realized who was playing.

Just now, leffe186 said:

:lol: I really wanted to watch a match and was happy there was a game, then realized who was playing.

Yeah, I think I'd rather watch any other team in the league before Palace, such a nothing club.

Creased at the Palace gimp with the megaphone. Trying their best to be continental Ultras, unfortunately doesn’t work if you’re Tarquin from the newly gentrified Brixton.