Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

Really ? I think they look shocking 

That's sort of what I mean though. They're not a team but they've got individuals who can win games. I can see Pochettino gelling them at some point and when they do you could see them going on a run. They're pushing Europe already.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

58 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Cole Palmer single handedly turning Chelsea's season around and moving them into the European chase.

Hard to believe after the up and down start to the season.

They are running into some difficult fixtures in the next 8 gameweeks.

Edited by Erikse

1 minute ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Careful now.

Although you're 100% spot on.

Didn't want to say it when Paul merson is sat next to her, thick twat turned the volume off his game and had no idea what was happening 

1 hour ago, jack j said:

Reading fans invaded the pitch. Cant blame them. Clubs fucked from their owners

Live Fast Dai Yongge has been a terrible owner for a terrible club but no club deserves to go out of business.

1 hour ago, Fezzle said:

That Sue smith on soccer Saturday trying to start 'hitting a great diag' as a phrase. Can almost hear the rage in the Barton household 

I heard “Swaz” used for Gallagher’s effort off the post. :anguish: 

I switched to the QPR-Watford match after MU women got their third goal early in the second half, and it's been a great watch. 2-1 Watford, but QPR coming strong and Watford's keeper just made an amazing save in stoppage time to keep them ahead. Into the 4th minute of 7 added on.

6 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Nice watching games without caring about the implications for us.

It's pretty strange. You'd think we'd be wanting an Everton win, but we're basically as near to Everton points wise (with their deduction), as we are to Villa, which is crazy. I'm not sure if there's any chance Everton could get their points overturned, if there was, possibly better for Villa to win, but aye, minimal jeopardy form our POV.

Don't really like either club, so probably hope Everton win as they should stay up anyway.