Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, Lush Vlad said:

FFS. I wanted the 5:30 kick off against Spurs on the Saturday. But won’t move it now Man U are in the cup that weekend. 

Will it not? They still play on the Thursday before so surely they can't play on the Saturday?

Just now, Choppy Chop Chop said:

Because its Man effing United 

But it helps us takes presidence surely? Give both Brighton and Man U as many games as possible, keep piling the fuckers on - and no gimmies either so they can rest some, they’re playing each other.

It’s fantastic for us

Willian should have just let the ball go in. He was never going to get away with it. As a direct result The manager gets a red and Mitro loses the plot as the ref is showing the red to Willian.

Madness, they’d been the better side and at worst would have been level with 15 or so mins left.

Edited by Tsunami

2 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

FFS. I wanted the 5:30 kick off against Spurs on the Saturday. But won’t move it now Man U are in the cup that weekend. 

Why is our spurs game at risk if been moved? And to when?

8 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Will it not? They still play on the Thursday before so surely they can't play on the Saturday?

Sky just won’t move our game forward to the 5:30 slot now to replace the Man U v Chelsea game I guess. As they can’t switch with our game, as theirs will be rearranged for another date.

So guessing Sky will just leave us on the Sunday. 

Edited by Lush Vlad

Mitrovic will get a lengthy ban. With all the concerns about referees being threatened in the amateur leagues, you can't have a professional laying hands on the ref like that. What a big baby.

1 minute ago, Scoot said:

Why is our spurs game at risk if been moved? And to when?

Read my other post mate. Would have meant we switched with the Chelsea v Man U game on the Saturday at 5:30, because of Man U being in the Europa. 

Don’t think it will happen now. Man U will play in the FA Cup on Sunday and we’ll just stay in the 2pm slot on the same day. 

Just now, Cronky said:

Mitrovic will get a lengthy ban. With all the concerns about referees being threatened in the amateur leagues, you can't have a professional laying hands on the ref like that. What a big baby.

Yeah hopefully we will get a retrospective one for fernandes doing it then 

1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

Read my other post mate. Would have meant we switched with the Chelsea v Man U game on the Saturday at 5:30, because of Man U being in the Europa. 

Don’t think it will happen now. Man U will play in the FA Cup on Sunday and we’ll just stay in the 2pm slot on the same day. 

Ah I see. Shame like as I hate Sunday games.

2 minutes ago, Cronky said:

Happy for him to get a ban, but still unbelievable that Fernandes got away with manhandling a linesman.