Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

I'm assuming Barcelona vs Real Madrid isn't allowed to be part of ITV 4's deal. That match is often on during the blackout period on a Saturday, but on at 8pm tonight. Inter vs Juve it is.

I'm not going to get a sub as I have too many generally, but there is more and more stuff ending up on Viaplay these days. Even next week, they have all the international matches apart from England and Wales matches.

Just now, madras said:

I've normally been anyone but these two for La Liga and normally went Barce between the two but I'm slightly favouring Real here purely because of Modric.

Soz Luka. Subbed.

And even the international matches are far less accessible these days. Always find it shocking how England matches are pretty much always on BBC1 / ITV / C4, whereas Scotland's matches aren't, and now they are buried behind a very niche paywall.

Barnsley vs Sheff Wed on Sky tomorrow night looks decent for a general football fix. South Yorkshire derby, and a big match for both. Sheff Wed seem to have been winning for ages, but are currently just 3 points clear of 3rd (with a couple of games in hand). Barnsley look good for the playoffs but could really do with 3 points here to keep their outside automatic promotion hopes alive.