Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

15 minutes ago, Hudson said:

Check this little peach from Chris Sutton on the BBC

I feel for Frank Lampard. I'm sure he'll analyse the game and think Chelsea had chances early on.

The red card is the game changer and it should be a sending off.

In fairness Chelsea should’ve been 2-0 after 5mins. Real Madrid didn’t do much I thought. Ultimately they didn’t have to.

18 hours ago, joeyt said:

I don't think I'll ever stop being in awe of Modric and how good he'd have looked for West Allotment Celtic had he ended up signing here instead of Spurs

The epitome of a player who never hides. Love watching him, too. So clever with his movement, when to pass, when to dribble, just everything really. Absolutely complete midfielder. 37 ffs. 

3 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

West Ham heading to the last 4 of the Europa Conference and they've barely broke a sweat the whole campaign.

Felt like they were lucky with the goal, but yeah you’d expect nothing less.

We’d mop up in that competition.

6 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Yeah, enjoyed it but it's been poor. 

I've watched 2 Feyenoord Europa League games now, v Lazio and Roma, and the atmosphere at that ground is phenomenal. If we get them in a European game either next season or in future I'll be absolutely desperate to go. But the quality of both games has been fairly lifting. Almost Championship standard. 

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

I've watched 2 Feyenoord Europa League games now, v Lazio and Roma, and the atmosphere at that ground is phenomenal. If we get them in a European game either next season or in future I'll be absolutely desperate to go. But the quality of both games has been fairly lifting. Almost Championship standard. 

Thankfully they’re not moving ground for a while anymore.

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Allowed to drink in their seats aren't they? Must help add to it.

4 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

Allowed to drink in their seats aren't they? Must help add to it.

Not in Europe they won’t be allowed. Dutch football is pretty restrictive too IIRC as they’ve had some pretty bad hooliganism. Remember reading it was a chew on to get tickets for Ajax or Feyenoord games.