Still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

On 12/09/2024 at 03:22, toon25 said:

Speaking of cunts, that over-priced little racist at Chelsea has been banned from driving.

Classy bloke.

How do Chelsea get away with it? Heard Bentancur could get a 12 game ban for his Son comments. 

I literally want every man and their dog to write us off me. Fed up of it all. They don't want us to be elite. No one does. Then when we become it they'll all ride our coat tails, and they'll be frightened to upset us. At which point, fuck them all. Fuck the lot of them. In fact. Fuck them now and forever.

We Are Newcastle.

3 minutes ago, Heron said:

I literally want every man and their dog to write us off me. Fed up of it all. They don't want us to be elite. No one does. Then when we become it they'll all ride our coat tails, and they'll be frightened to upset us. At which point, fuck them all. Fuck the lot of them. In fact. Fuck them now and forever.

We Are Newcastle.

Love this

1 hour ago, Heron said:

We Are Newcastle.

A bit wordy for a banner imo 

Fuck me, GSS has really gone lowest common denominator since Stelling left. More like Soccer AM, which I couldn't bear.

They've now dropped the football talk to do a feature on Merse going on Strictly C D!

Have to write it off and just have the early games on, which I'm always too busy to actually watch. 😡

On 12/09/2024 at 19:45, 54 said:

I feel a little bit dirty asking it, as it feels like sucking up to big brother corporate, but what do people think is the best "Super Sunday" intro? For me it's easily this:

Seeing this, just reminds me how subtly SKY just reinforces the narrative that it's all about just a few teams. Got man u players in there multiple times, arsenal, liverpool and Chelsea basically. Same with the other intro posted further down. 

I guess they were always trying to tell us that the premier league is just about the top 4 (now 6)

Edited by alexf

7 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

our takeover saga was long and tedious but I’m not even sure it compares to this shithouse lot

maybe that’s just recency bias though

Wait until May, probably get them on the cheap.