Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/fa-sexist-remarks-wimbledon-charge-31548163

AFC Wimbledon's former managing director Danny Macklin has been charged with misconduct by the Football Association.

Macklin left his his position in September after an alleged abusive rant about a female colleague was caught on a recording device. It's claimed he called Wimbledon's head of supporter services and ticketing Rebecca Markham a "s**t" and a "s**g".

The device was said to be planted in Macklin's office by a military veteran working as security officer at Wimbledon's Cherry Red Records Stadium in London, a ground more commonly known as Plough Lane. The veteran was concerned about abuse of staff.

Macklin is alleged to have said in a rant: "I f*****g want to put her through a f*****g window... I've never wanted to kill someone, but I'd like to kill her." Other abusive remarks were allegedly made. The FA has now taken action after reviewing the audio recording.

Lost job in September due to sexist/abusive remarks

Charged by the FA 2/3 days ago

Suicide note today

Looking at his account it seems he's unfortunately been living a bit too online with a lot of tweets about whatever he was charged for.

Seems he last replied to someone a couple of hours after the above post so hopefully that means there was time for people to get to him before he did anything.

Just now, wormy said:

Looking at his account it seems he's unfortunately been living a bit too online with a lot of tweets about whatever he was charged for.

Seems he last replied to someone a couple of hours after the above post so hopefully that means there was time for people to get to him before he did anything.

Police have reported him missing

They've got a solution for dissent already, they just need to enforce it

Sin bins will just become an inconsistent farce

They should focus on ensuring everyone knows what is covered under dissent (should know already) and then be firm and consistent in applying it

How often do we see players clearly swearing at the referee and absolutely nothing happens, especially if it's the bigger players at the "bigger" clubs

5 hours ago, wormy said:

5 hours ago, Tiresias said:

Still no reason to leave kids without a dad, hope he is found and gets help :(

5 hours ago, Tiresias said:

Police have reported him missing

found (alive)

https://x.com/dannymacca81/status/1730707756561072171?s=20

In pub and its showing a cardiff swansea derby match from 2009 and a sign saying "we're really sorry for technical fault we hope to return to scheduled programme shortly"

Now is the technical fault that randomly this match has come on or is the 2009 cardif swansea derby for some reason the default gotta show something match while they fix things? Not sure either makes sense...

I'm pretty sure that was the joke. 

I mean not sure why he didn't do what everyone else does anyway and just park in the disabled parking without bothering with a blue badge, rarely see any actual punishment for that dickery