Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

4 hours ago, et tu brute said:

Reports the three relegated teams are going to take legal action and rightly so. Didn't Sheff united get a massive payout from West Ham for playing unregistered (or some reason I can't remember) players. Surely if found guilty Chelsea and City will follow suit with the points deduction, big question however is when. 

Aye, West Ham played Tevez and Mascherano who were owned by 3rd parties, which was against the rules. Of course, it was entirely unsuspicous that both players moved on with fully legit transfers that very season to join Man U and Liverpool. 

1 minute ago, Mike said:

Nothing more important than The Brand. They'll be docked fewer points, if anything. :lol:

City and Chelsea set to receive 5 points each, taking City 6 points clear and Chelsea move above Man United into 6th. 

33 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Get your yachts on Bramley Moore Dock now, lads.

I know it’s a waste of time asking this, but who are the “they” that don’t want Everton to succeed?

Sounds suspiciously like the “they” that David Icke tells us is controlling the government.

Does anyone actually know any specifics of city's 100+ charges? Not asking for a list, but surely not all these will be specific X amount over FFP threshold like Everton

Just seeing a lot of stuff on social media about how the charges city may get need to be directly in proportion to the Everton deduction, when you can't be over the FFP threshold 117 times in a handful of years... 

2 hours ago, The Prophet said:

As a layman reading through that, it sounds like they'll have a good chance on appeal. Some of the PL's arguments make no sense. For example, using not taking Sigurdsson to court as a stick to beat them with surely doesn't stack up?

Makes perfect sense, take him to court to recoup the cost, they recoup that money it reduces the loss, they didn’t so can’t argue the hit they took. 

3 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Even this is shit, though. :lol:

Let's just give 1st to 3rd to Arsenal, Man U and Liverpool every year and the rest of us will feed off the scraps. Arseholes. 

Absolutely, those clubs fans just want a closed shop. If we are going to have these rules let’s make them fair and competitive. Let’s calculate how much every club has spent Adjust for football inflation and set the budgets based off that. It’s ridiculous clubs could attain a position based off spending prior to said rules. Let’s give everyone the same opportunity and see how things pan out. 

5 hours ago, SteV said:

I know it’s a waste of time asking this, but who are the “they” that don’t want Everton to succeed?

Sounds suspiciously like the “they” that David Icke tells us is controlling the government.

Are you saying that there isn't a global cabal consisting of the worlds leading financiers, politicians and entertainment elite operating in the shadows with the sole purpose of keeping down Everton FC? 

2 hours ago, Pandamninator said:

Are you saying that there isn't a global cabal consisting of the worlds leading financiers, politicians and entertainment elite operating in the shadows with the sole purpose of keeping down Everton FC? 

Initially I thought that might be the case, but then decided I needed my tin foil for me sandwiches at work, rather than for a hat.