Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

5 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

It would be classic Chelsea to sell one of their few decent players mind just so they can get more mercenaries

He’s proper average, but I know what your saying about he’s one who actually fights for the shirt. Still pissing myself at Poch asking for money transfers absolute madness. 

1 minute ago, r0cafella said:

He’s proper average, but I know what your saying about he’s one who actually fights for the shirt. Still pissing myself at Poch asking for money transfers absolute madness. 

Its amazing, theres about 10 players they signed this year that still barely play ffs

Arsenal fans and the internet. From the comments to a Guardian article.

The abiding memory of the Arsenal Villa game is going to be all the Villa fans leaving their ground saying how Arsenal were the best team they have faced not only this season but many a year.

The truth is that Villa didn’t win on Saturday, Arsenal lost. Lost because the team is up against not only an anti-Arsenal media, not only a team facing 115 FFP charges, but also seemingly now a PMGOL determined to give decisions against them no matter what. How could Havertz goal not be allowed to stand? How did Matty Cash stay on the pitch? How is it that Saka likes balls into his feet but the referees just wouldn’t allow the game to flow that way? I would call it a disgrace but that would be to understate it.

Also all the Villa fans giving it large at the moment baffle me. This is their first good season since 1981 and they are acting like they support Real Madrid. In that time Arsenal have won five league titles, gone invincible, become the one and only club to win the golden premier league trophy, won a record number of FA Cups, multiple Charity Shields, have more friendly trophies than any other team in the world, have come to have the biggest YouTube fan channel on the planet, have more Twitter aggregator accounts than any other team in world football, have a state of the art stadium with the most diverse match day crowd of any other club in the league and so much more. Meanwhile Villa have languished in mid table mediocrity, boast Gabby Agbonlahor as their greatest player of the modern era, been relegated and are now managed by an Arsenal reject. Justified arrogance is one thing, but delusions of grandeur quite another. Time for them to wind their neck in a little.

Talk about not being good at losing.

WINNERS AT NUMBER OF YOUTUBE CHANNELS!

Confused btw. Are Villa fans humbly bowing down to the footballing genius that is Arsenal FC for being the best team they've faced in years, or are they arrogant tossbags 'giving it large'? Can't even keep their own fucking argument straight.

I appreciate football fans aren't a 'monolith' (fucking hate that word :lol:) so both could be true, but arsenal fans probably aren't bright enough for that concept, bless their piss-stained little cottons.

10 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

Quickly becoming the most insufferable crybully fanbase. They're still going on about our match with them as well.

They’re unbelievably awful.

It’s fair to say though - we all wonder how Matty Cash stays on the pitch pretty much every game :lol:

14 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Turkish football is a disgrace. I see they've postponed all games. They need to throw the club out of the league and order him off the board or sell up depending if owner. Fractured face ffs. From a club president. 

7 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Turkish football is a disgrace. I see they've postponed all games. They need to throw the club out of the league and order him off the board or sell up depending if owner. Fractured face ffs. From a club president. 

Theres a second video of him being kicked in the face whilst he was on the deck. 

Just now, r0cafella said:

Reece James meant to be out for 3 months. Ouch. 

Feels like he’s going to be finished within the next year. Can’t think of many footballers who break down as much as him at that age and go on to have a proper career. He’s less reliable than Ledley King

Just now, gbandit said:

Feels like he’s going to be finished within the next year. Can’t think of many footballers who break down as much as him at that age and go on to have a proper career. He’s less reliable than Ledley King

He’s on absolutely massive money as well.