Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

4 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

But they don't want the other fella because he's a rat, has never been seen at a game at Old Trafford, and has a season ticket for Chelsea.

So, stuck with the Glazers it is.

Time for another Neville rant hopefully,

They were begging for him until the Qatari came in and they thought it was the Qatari government buying them behind the face of someone else.

18 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Seeing a lot of Man U Twitter Soopafans pointing the finger at Alex Ferguson for where they are today with the Glazers. A deal with the devil 

If it wasn’t for him, Man Utd would probably be where Everton are right now, and they would be supporting Chelsea/Arsenal/Man City/Real Madrid/New England Patriots.

So basically the Glazers get to keep taking their lions share of the profits but defer all the football calls to INEOS. 

If they fuck it up then the Glaizers keep taking their share, if they are successful they get an even bigger slice. At which point they’ll want a kings ransom to sell the other shares. 

From the Glaizers point of view why would ever sell an asset that makes you money for no additional investment? Or do they see the issues with the stadium looming and want to cash out before that becomes something they can’t ignore? 

The stadium isn’t that much of an issue for Man Utd. They would easily be able to get finance for a rebuild, and they would have every major corporation in the world ready to throw money at them for the naming rights.

Yes Spurs have had an issue with their naming rights, but that’s down to Levy always wanting more than anything is worth, and wanting a specific name.

I guarantee if we did a rebuild, we would easily be able to call it the Amazon box, or Apple Dome. We wouldn’t be asking for £100m a season though, and wouldn’t want the sponsorship to pay for the whole stadium within 10 years, unlike Levy.

It would be the same with Man Utd, it would be a 20-25 year deal, with the vast majority of it paying the stadium off, but the rest coming from an increase in revenue.

The stadium needs massive renovation if not a substantial rebuild, isn’t they issue that this would be on top of the debt that the club already has? I’m sure their servicing of debt is similar to Spurs and Arsenal except they don’t have a brand new Stadium to show for it. 

I’m no expert and could be completely wrong! 

On 14/10/2023 at 14:52, Stifler said:

3 weeks after being all over social media and outraged that Newcastle were shown on TV again and Liverpool were not, Liverpool fans are now all over social media and outraged that Liverpool have played more Saturday 12pm games than any other Premier League club since Klopp arrived.

The irony being that the reason their Man City game got switched to 12:30 was because they were cunts.

Edited by leffe186

1 hour ago, GeordieDazzler said:

The stadium needs massive renovation if not a substantial rebuild, isn’t they issue that this would be on top of the debt that the club already has? I’m sure their servicing of debt is similar to Spurs and Arsenal except they don’t have a brand new Stadium to show for it. 

I’m no expert and could be completely wrong! 

Like I say, they would easily get the financing for it, even with their current debt, which I’m not 100% on, but isn’t being serviced, similar to us under Ashley.

Has anyone explained how this Man Utd takeover will work then ? Obviously a lot of clever people involved but it looks like a total shit show.

That guy from SSN says it's a gradual takeover that will take 6 years based on Man Utd been successful again, but why would the Glazers sell if their dividends increase ? 

2 hours ago, Ben said:

Has anyone explained how this Man Utd takeover will work then ? Obviously a lot of clever people involved but it looks like a total shit show.

That guy from SSN says it's a gradual takeover that will take 6 years based on Man Utd been successful again, but why would the Glazers sell if their dividends increase ?