The Europeometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

625 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

6 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

It’s the old “everything will turn to shit” In me. Comes with years of Ashley and being a Software developer.

The Warriors trained me the same way as well. Now ten seasons of a dynasty and I am not too bothered if they get eliminated by the Kings in game 7. I'm just going to enjoy the ride.

2 minutes ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

The Warriors trained me the same way as well. Now ten seasons of a dynasty and I am not too bothered if they get eliminated by the Kings in game 7. I'm just going to enjoy the ride.

I went to see my first ever basketball match the other night. The Leicester riders, I enjoyed it.

7 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Yeah, just a quote I read on a tabloid that apparently they said something along the lines of “we don’t discuss these things” then the article went on to say this could mean there is one as they don’t discuss until it’s all done and a conclusion has been reached.

Think it was the mirror so don’t lose any sleep over it, I’ll do that for all of us ?

Getting the clicks ?

8 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Yeah the word ‘could’ has a lot to answer for with online news these days.

Gets the attention first, we’ll worry about the integrity of the story 2nd. Even IF it transpires we’re in a far better place than under Ashley. We have humongous potential. But I’m sure our beloved government want to hang on to their No1 Middle Eastern Allie. 

11 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

Gets the attention first, we’ll worry about the integrity of the story 2nd. Even IF it transpires we’re in a far better place than under Ashley. We have humongous potential. But I’m sure our beloved government want to hang on to their No1 Middle Eastern Allie. 

And I’m sure our owners have one or two lawyers themselves to fight it.

If we win tomorrow and Man Utd draw with Villa and Spurs draw with Liverpool

Max points attainable:

Newcastle - 80

Man Utd - 79

Spurs - 67

Liverpool - 69

Brighton - 73

Villa - 67

And we'd be on 65 points. Such a big day tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Skeletor said:

If we win tomorrow and Man Utd draw with Villa and Spurs draw with Liverpool

Max points attainable:

Newcastle - 80

Man Utd - 79

Spurs - 67

Liverpool - 69

Brighton - 73

Villa - 67

And we'd be on 65 points. Such a big day tomorrow.

I don’t even care that much about Man United / Villa. If we win tomorrow and Spurs get any result at Anfield it’s effectively over IMO.

8 hours ago, The Prophet said:

The key really was bringing Isak into the attack, he offers us another dimension and allowed Wilson to rest/gave him a kick up the arse.

I don't actually think Wilson needed a kick up the arse. Too many on here wrote him off as finished because he didn't score in a couple of games. Isak is a special talent and I think we'll go on to see that he'll show that over the next phase of his career, but Wilson's record speaks for itself. He deserves some respect.

2 minutes ago, TRon said:

I don't actually think Wilson needed a kick up the arse. Too many on here wrote him off as finished because he didn't score in a couple of games. Isak is a special talent and I think we'll go on to see that he'll show that over the next phase of his career, but Wilson's record speaks for itself. He deserves some respect.

Didn’t Wilson struggle after being hit hard by a virus on the back of the World cup?

4 minutes ago, TRon said:

Well we don't know what the reason was, hence the two most obvious guesses. It wasn't just the goals drying up, his all round game was poor too. Very unlike him.

6 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

Didn’t Wilson struggle after being hit hard by a virus on the back of the World cup?

Howe picked him for the Carabao cup final ahead of Isak, would he have done that if he wasn't fit enough?

3 minutes ago, TRon said:

Howe picked him for the Carabao cup final ahead of Isak, would he have done that if he wasn't fit enough?

No he wouldn’t, was there not also rumours of domestic issues? Either way he’s found his shooting boots again. 

7 hours ago, timeEd32 said:

It’s borderline title challenging form in the games we’ve had him.

617F7FDF-561F-4D7F-8DDD-C64F9A3B1DC7.jpeg

Great graphic. I think we need a Bruno deputy in the summer, or a plan B not involving Bruno.

If, as desired, we get a top class DM capable of tempo setting, then plan B will be much easier. We already have defensively capable #8s.

7 minutes ago, Stottie said:

Great graphic. I think we need a Bruno deputy in the summer, or a plan B not involving Bruno.

If, as desired, we get a top class DM capable of tempo setting, then plan B will be much easier. We already have defensively capable #8s.

Think we have learnt our lesson on this. Remember the day the January transfer window shut, the same day Bruno got sent off against Southampton? That shoud have been the day we started to search for another top class DM as good as Bruno, if we hadn't searched for him already.

9 hours ago, TRon said:

Hang on. ‘Didn’t score in a couple of games’ is revisionist. He was putrid, for about six-eight weeks.

Edited by Dr Venkman

1 hour ago, nufcjb said:

Think we have learnt our lesson on this. Remember the day the January transfer window shut, the same day Bruno got sent off against Southampton? That shoud have been the day we started to search for another top class DM as good as Bruno, if we hadn't searched for him already.

Didn’t Bruno get sent off about an hour before the window closed? 

2 hours ago, Stottie said:

Last time I saw so many ticks was when I seen the orangutans at Edinburgh zoo