The Europeometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

625 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

I think we'd have all taken 9/12 points from man united west ham and Brentford and Aston villa. Yes today's result was disappointing but this was one of the toughest remaining fixtures. We have spurs arsenal and Brighton at home and Chelsea will have nothing to play for when we meet them at the end of the season. I think we now have the better fixture list compared to our rivals. Still above spurs on GD assuming they win today. 

1 minute ago, Pata said:

top4.PNG

What’s that a predicted finish? It means nothing 

people were predicting all week that Villa weren’t as good as their results and they spanked us. ?‍♂️ 

This stage of the season anything can and will happen. We need to up our game and get it done. Villa are behind but they are on form and are setting up really well. Winning out may not be possible but winning 6/7 isn’t beyond the realms of possibility for them and if we/others fuck up they can catch us 

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I hate fivethirtyeight so much :lol: it's completely over the top 

Opta gives Villa similar numbers fwiw. I'm 100% certain their models are more likely to get it right than any of us.

Just now, Pata said:

Opta gives Villa similar numbers fwiw. I'm 100% certain their models are more likely to get it right than any of us.

I just hate how drastically their odd swing over very little. Completely useless as a model, football is complete chaos and can't be predicted 

2 minutes ago, Ace said:

What’s that a predicted finish? It means nothing 

people were predicting all week that Villa weren’t as good as their results and they spanked us. ?‍♂️ 

This stage of the season anything can and will happen. We need to up our game and get it done. Villa are behind but they are on form and are setting up really well. Winning out may not be possible but winning 6/7 isn’t beyond the realms of possibility for them and if we/others fuck up they can catch us 

There's a reason we were favourites today but it's football and games have to be played before giving anyone points. Predicting that we are the better team was right.  Anything can happen but Villa finishing in top 4 instead of us, Man U, Spurs, Brighton and Liverpool is extremely unlikely.

17 minutes ago, Ace said:

That was just Rod wasn't it? :lol: as he absolutely hates Emery and Villa. 

That's a huge loss for Spurs, that was one of their home bankers and they've lost it shipping 3 in the process and getting booed off (again) by their own fans. They now have Newcastle (A), Man U (H) and Liverpool (A) as well as Villa (A) and Leeds (A) too. We could just about finish them off if we beat them next weekend