Anthony Gordon

Jack27

3 hours ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Just looked it up. How awesome (not that I’d personally want one) being able to afford to bring something like that into the UK. He’s a one-off mind, first the clothes now the computer game regen car! 

agreed, he's a right character like, i'm all for it, shows confidence and self belief, he's like the Lewis Hamilton of football :D

3 minutes ago, STM said:

How long is he going to get away with this level of effort? Absolutely shocking. 

Yeah, he's putting so little in. Was really obvious just when he was barely walking in the opposition box as Barnes shot. Any player who cares is on their toes and trying to steal in for a rebound. He couldn't be fucked.

I was willing to put it down to fitness, but after seeing him put in something resembling effort for England you’d have a hard time convincing me his head wasn’t turned this summer.

The one thing Gordon could guarantee on even his worst day was effort and work rate. It’s gone at the moment.

1 minute ago, Tiotes Witch Doctor said:

He looked visibility upset at HT walking off the pitch and Eddie put and arm around him, not sure if anything else might be up?

My lad is 11 and when things aren't going well on the football pitch I tell him the only solution is to work harder. Gordon is sauntering around like he's on a yacht.

This season he's given nowt, not sure what's up with him?

His defensive effort is none existent, its like he just can't be bothered, and it's a choice he's making, because the same in attacking positions and he's sprinting his bollocks off, but going in the other direction and he's walking, not interested. 

Would've thought Howe wouldn't stand for that, but I'm beginning to wonder if Howe doesn't want to upset him?

Can't disagree with most of what's being said.

Thought Howe was telling him to get ready for a rocket as they came off, if anything.

Edited by 80

Just now, pedro111 said:

I hear what people are saying. It's weird because but I watched him sprint 40 yards to close the keeper down one second then give up on a very winnable ball the next. Somethings up with him like. His touch is shocking at times.

That’s what has confused me in some other games too. As soon as I’m ready to condemn him he runs after something. But then he’ll lose the ball and not even try to win it back.