Lewis Miley

Ronson333

8 minutes ago, Cornah said:

Not the lads fault being hoyed in this injury laden shitshow of a season but he offers absolutely fuck all to the side. Marauding runs? Incisive passes? Shots? Assists? Every touch is a five yard get out..(aye but he’s 17 blah fuckin blah) If I’m talking shite enlighten me what he brings to the team.

You were still boffing gas when you were 17. Give the kid a break. He's not the finished article, but he's done pretty well considering he's been chucked in at the deep end.

2 minutes ago, Cornah said:

No rage here.one pass last year doesn’t change my opinion which is he shouldn’t be starting for Newcastle United in the premier league.

And that's all you had to say. Fact is though there's 3-4 players who should be ahead of him who are unavailable. Daft cunt. 

Just now, Cornah said:

‘Twas on the half way line you backward div..

So? He passed the ball to Isak who was in on goal and the keeper saved it for a corner, which is "he put Isak in for a one on one".

Clearly you've got some weird agenda against probably the most talented and promising kid to come through our academy in ages like so no point getting into it any further.

OOF! The N/0 rabid bum chums chow on to someone who sees things differently..The kid is an obvious talent but brings nothing to the side.I’ll leave it there while you all mutual masterbate each other outing another ‘mackem.dafties.

6 minutes ago, Cornah said:

OOF! The N/0 rabid bum chums chow on to someone who sees things differently..The kid is an obvious talent but brings nothing to the side.I’ll leave it there while you all mutual masterbate each other outing another ‘mackem.dafties.

Keep gannin I’m nearly there …

27 minutes ago, Cornah said:

No rage here.one pass last year doesn’t change my opinion which is he shouldn’t be starting for Newcastle United in the premier league.

I'm intrigued, who would you have started instead?

5 minutes ago, Cornah said:

Youre an idiot son, step away from your console.

Just a reminder that outright and unprovoked abuse isn't acceptable on here and has generally always resulted in a ban. Save it for the Twitter and Reddit cesspits.

54 minutes ago, Cornah said:

Do you think he’d be better as a pivot or double pivot?

11 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Do you think he’d be better as a pivot or double pivot?

Gotta ease into it, don't ask the tough questions straight away.

1 hour ago, Big Geordie said:

Results like this sometimes bring out the worst in folk, particularly when a 'new' member pops up, who's only intent is to troll and cause bother. :thdn:

1 hour ago, Big Geordie said:

Results like this sometimes bring out the worst in folk, particularly when a 'new' member pops up, who's only intent is to troll and cause bother. :thdn:

Ooh new member

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

He's very good on the ball, the rest will come with age, experience, more training, etc.

The only weakness I can see in his game at 17 is his speed. But maybe because he is tall it’s deceptive.

Everything else about his game is top drawer.

The tactical side will come with age. He’s just a bairn.

1 hour ago, Isaksbigrightfoot said:

The only weakness I can see in his game at 17 is his speed. But maybe because he is tall it’s deceptive.

Everything else about his game is top drawer.

The tactical side will come with age. He’s just a bairn.

Aye, positioning, etc will come in time. The experience he's had playing against the elite will help him.

On 13/01/2024 at 23:50, Pilko said:

So? He passed the ball to Isak who was in on goal and the keeper saved it for a corner, which is "he put Isak in for a one on one".

Clearly you've got some weird agenda against probably the most talented and promising kid to come through our academy in ages like so no point getting into it any further.

Probably a Consett lad they don't like the Stanley lot

The kid is 17 years old. I cannot believe anyone is seriously knocking him for not being the finished article. He's comfortably our best academy prospect in a very long time.

Looking forward to seeing him develop :thup:

Agree with all those, but also, you have to take into account that all our players have devolved lately, apparently due to exhaustion and associated lack of training time. So hopefully over the next few weeks and months he'll really start to see the benefits of working on the mental side - plus gaining extra strength to make him stronger in contests.

22 minutes ago, La Parka said:

We should get him with a running coach. 

His gait is a bit awkward, like he's used to his height providing his advantage.

Similar gait didn’t hamper this lad too much. 

Spoiler

IMG_7823.jpeg.2230052bc5ffe2bd9162e4eb6a7cac67.jpegIMG_7822.jpeg.dd29cdccf44f5b158cad45a2c650aedb.jpeg

Edited by Coffee_Johnny