"We Are Newcastle United" on Amazon Prime

Nobody

3 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

There's a whole segment of the owners flying out to Germany and discussing Adidas getting on board with their CEO, head of football operations etc, discussing former Adidas NUFC kits and stuff. 

Hope this releasing early hasn't fucked up the deal given there'll have been NDAs and shit in place. :lol:

Then we just sue Amazon for the full amount plus more. 

3 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

There's a whole segment of the owners flying out to Germany and discussing Adidas getting on board with their CEO, head of football operations etc, discussing former Adidas NUFC kits and stuff. 

Hope this releasing early hasn't fucked up the deal given there'll have been NDAs and shit in place. :lol:

doubt it’ll be a deal killer. 

Always assume stuff like this is deliberate? Oops we accidentally released an ep containing a massive bit of news; I wonder what impact this will have on viewing figures when said episode is officially released!!?

47 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

That would be on Amazon not the cloob Shirley?

Downloaded the episodes and I could still watch them for about an hour after they were pulled. Unfortunately now though they blocked them so I can't watch them. Gutted was going to watch both tonight after the game. 

6 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

Downloaded the episodes and I could still watch them for about an hour after they were pulled. Unfortunately now though they blocked them so I can't watch them. Gutted was going to watch both tonight after the game. 

Hopefully the constant reruns and bathing in the winning glory tonight with ease that pain! :indi:

No clue what is happening with this in the US now lol. At first I heard there was a rights issue and they wouldn't have it at all, show wasn't visible on the app at all. Then it shows up on the app so I'm thinking cool they'll unlock it sometime in the next whatever, then it turns out they are just fucking up and releasing shit by accident lmao.

So did they reveal it on the US app by accident as well? What a shit show. Makes no sense to reveal it if you're not going to eventually unlock it though, what are they trying to entice me to move to England to watch it?