Notts Forest 1-2 Newcastle United (17/03/2023)

Disco

Guest reefatoon
Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Murphy and Trippier are the only 2 who've played well, so naturally the ASM haters have grasped the opportunity :lol:

He does it to himself every time he is given the opportunity. He’s been fucking stinking and is deservedly being pulled for it. 

1 minute ago, andyc35i said:

Happy we’ve gone in level. I’m still so angry with the officiating in that half - it’s quite possibly the worse 45 minutes I’ve ever seen. I can’t understand how they only have one yellow card 

And that one wasn’t even a foul. :lol:

They've created virtually nothing at home in the first half and I think we're unlucky going in level at HT. Just need to keep playing and get the next goal and we eventually win it 3-1 hopefully

1 minute ago, andyc35i said:

Happy we’ve gone in level. I’m still so angry with the officiating in that half - it’s quite possibly the worse 45 minutes I’ve ever seen. I can’t understand how they only have one yellow card 

I think the ref set the tone for them by letting them get away with that awful tackle early doors

16 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

You said we'd created zero chances. We've had loads and pretty much dominated the half :lol: 

Yet their keeper hasn't made a save. We look toothless up front and if you can't see that's the reason for our downturn in form since Xmas then there's no point debating further. Our 2 wide players today have been awful.

We really needed that goal. Until they scored, they weren't in it, and we lost momentum.

It's a raucous atmosphere and Forest's tackling looks a tad over-enthusiastic. Shelvey looks a red card candidate.

The bed wetters talk can fuck off like. Im raging about so much. We should be ahead in this game, the ref is not good, the Forest players can sod off, the same can Maximin. Pointless player. Shows up now and then, just get rid. Apart from that yeah everything is cool.

Just now, Geordie Ahmed said:

I think the ref set the tone for them by letting them get away with that awful tackle early doors

Their 2 centre midfielders should have been booked early doors and it changes the game. Joke ref.

Just now, Cronky said:

We really needed that goal. Until they scored, they weren't in it, and we lost momentum.

It's a raucous atmosphere and Forest's tackling looks a tad over-enthusiastic. Shelvey looks a red card candidate.

how he got away with a pull, scissor tackle is an absolute joke.

1 minute ago, Wallsendmag said:

Yet their keeper hasn't made a save. We look toothless up front and if you can't see that's the reason for our downturn in form since Xmas then there's no point debating further. Our 2 wide players today have been awful.

I think Murphy has been ok tbf - but I’m probably assessing him on what he’s capable of more than owt else 

Guest reefatoon

We were so much in control until Botmans daft mistake. We lost our heads a bit too and the ref wasn’t helping. Hopefully that equaliser has calmed them down and they can come out and smash these second half. We have to stop gifting teams goals though, creeping in too much.

Edited by reefatoon