Premier League Fixtures (2023/24)

HaydnNUFC

10 minutes ago, madras said:

4 aways after champions league games apparently. How do the other 3 champions league teams fare ?

Arsenal.....wait for it......6 homes, 0 aways.

Edited by Bally21
spelling

Howe won't look for excuses for anything so I'll try to follow suit, my actual disposition means I'd have much preferred an easier start though :lol:

Any new signings aren't likely to be properly hitting their stride until about October, when we have some kinder fixtures to bed them in fully. 

17 minutes ago, madras said:

Looking a bit deeper that's a fantastic run in to the end of the season. Both Liverpool and Man City out of the way before the end of January.

Imagine if Man Utd away has something riding on it for top 4 for example. Love it.

8 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

Howe won't look for excuses for anything so I'll try to follow suit, my actual disposition means I'd have much preferred an easier start though :lol:

Any new signings aren't likely to be properly hitting their stride until about October, when we have some kinder fixtures to bed them in fully. 

Howe wouldn't let Mbappe start ahead of Murphy until around December, I reckon. ;)

Tough start.

City away is a freebie, but the others are games we want to be getting points in and not giving points away to rivals.

If the club does have its transfer targets identified, I would suggest getting them in early, even if that means paying a few million more than we'd like. Only two months and ticking.

Just now, catlover24 said:

I plan to travel from Singapore to catch the Forest home game on boxing day. How easy is it to get tickets?

Not very based on last season, not sure if they are planning any changes in the process this season. If not it will be very difficult.

3 minutes ago, St1pe said:

That’s a brutal start [emoji38]

Although it’s nice not having the newly promoted teams early. 

Tbf Forest was about as comfortable an opening day we've had since we thumped Bolton away under Big Sam. 

14 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

What do the weekends look like post CL ties?  We want easier sides in those slots.

Look back a page or 2. Someone has nicely posted them all. Away after 4.

Never feel too strongly about the fixtures; as any boomer will tell you, you've got to play everyone at some point. We've no idea who's gonna be rocking and rolling in August. 

At home first is all I'd ask for and we've got it. Big atmosphere and hopefully a positive result so we can start as we mean to go on. 

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Never feel too strongly about the fixtures; as any boomer will tell you, you've got to play everyone at some point. We've no idea who's gonna be rocking and rolling in August. 

At home first is all I'd ask for and we've got it. Big atmosphere and hopefully a positive result so we can start as we mean to go on. 

Never feel too strongly ? Is that since your ban :lol:

Edited by madras